melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

Shanana & Juice- i got youy ladies....anytime......and how come i never saw you in you costumes...hmmmm

Are you serious??? Gimp you can't be serious!? You don't remember?? Man..can someone pull up the group shots where with his hands all over my scantilly clad fishnet stocking covered ass please??? ;)

Ladies and Gentleman..what an amazing time I had. I really can't say much more. Met so many incredible people, saw so many incredible people I already knew and had the most epic time ever. I love you ALL soooo freaking much! Props to Wendy and all my ever so gorgeous and lickable Mafia Sisters. What an event to remember!!!
Can't wait till we do this one again. Until next time...Wings and nakedness go so perfectly together!!!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Did we meet?

That's freakin' awesome!! LMAO!!!!:D:D

Lol

I'm glad someone finally got the humor on that one.

Nice Warm butt by the way.:o:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Great job, Jake... I wonder why the pics stopped so abruptly around 10 pm on Saturday!:P:o

I'm going to order one of those Ouragan suit photos... did you send them to Nancy for her web site???:)

...cuz I begged/pleaded for "no blackmail pics":$:ph34r:

Great job, Jake... I wonder why the pics stopped so abruptly around 10 pm on Saturday!:P:o

I'm going to order one of those Ouragan suit photos... did you send them to Nancy for her web site???:)

...cuz I begged/pleaded for "no blackmail pics":$:ph34r:

yeah, that was probably smart for everyone's sake!:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

WOW!! Thank you everyone who came, who jumped, who partied and made me so damn tired that I still feel like crap! I actually took a day off and came in just to skydive on Tuesday otherwise I was going to completely loose it.

I hardly got to talk or spend time with anyone and it really bums me out BUT I am so happy that everyone had such a good time.

I haven't made sure that Alli, Brooke & Mel are up for it but Skydive Sebastian will be having this party again next year - however, we may adjust the date just a tad (by a weekend) so that we don't conflict with Puerto Rico and then we can have the SkyVan as well.

We were expecting a lot of people but with Marco Island going down as well - it was bigger than planned for and I'm sorry for those of you who didn't get to jump as much as you wanted. I also had never had so many people show up for an event with us that had never ever been to Sebastian. I was back in at 4:30 am on Sunday morning catching up on inputting peoples waiver information into the computer. I think we had at least 75 jumpers who were jumping there for the first time. I certainly hope they bought beer!!!

Thank you again for coming out and let's plan on it again or if you liked that one - don't forget this is the kind of thing that we do at Sebastian. Uwe's Country Jam had a lot more clothing but hey, they had a mechanical bull!!! or you can always take the trip to Marathon Key in November when we go and enjoy beach jumps and bikinis!

If you have a chance go to our site www.skydiveseb.com under events & photos there are a few sections of videos and photos from the party. Hopefully, you have dsl or wireless.

Next time I will make sure I have some free time.

and Katiebear you were so much help to me! If you hadn't helped with those waivers - I'd still be putting them in today!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!