pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

Well, it used to be about your bitching,whinning about letting off steam. so we decieded to get on poker. That way the only whinner will be Barndon. But, as you can see. You got wise to our plan so now i guess the thread is all about "spell my name right SchiMMel" Ok back to the thread everyone. No more talk about poker..hehe B| Anyway, brandy will be buying beer at the boogie. I bought her a pilot 150 for xmas and it will probably be the first time she jumps it up there. lets start a bet se how long it takes before mike wants to jump it.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Alright enough of that house work, lets talk about who's going to be on the FREE LOAD FRIDAY. You can manifest now but if you miss the load you must pay for your slot. I know that sounds like an ANAL(SC) thing to do but it has to be that way. ;)

How come nobody's getting on the FREE LOAD. Is that this Friday or the Friday of the Boogie? I want on it whenever it is.:P

---------------------
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________
It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others. Mark Twain

you freeloader kerry. It may be 2 freeloads i dont know. i have to speak to Greg about it but its definite 1 free load. Mainly for the people that have come out to every boogie. I think nic and Pruitt deserve 2 slots especially as where they did there first tandem and then came over to the dark side. All in all, i am buying and its for my friends and regulars. I will be there Friday around 1pm so all you freeloaders get your ass there...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

you freeloader kerry. It may be 2 freeloads i dont know. i have to speak to Greg about it but its definite 1 free load. Mainly for the people that have come out to every boogie. I think nic and Pruitt deserve 2 slots especially as where they did there first tandem and then came over to the dark side. All in all, i am buying and its for my friends and regulars. I will be there Friday around 1pm so all you freeloaders get your ass there...

You Dirty Britt, that's mighty kind of you. You're all right, I don't care what that ol fart said about you distroying the flaps on some damn plane. lol. Word to your mama! Thanks man.:)

----------
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________
It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others. Mark Twain

It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others.

i should have quoted.
***We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________ ***

Because us regulars know it's still screwed up

lol.. google is fun!B|

ok so it doesnt make sense... lol.....

kiss my ass!

\:)

dammit! im not editing anymore... lol...

im going to bed.

I always knew being friends with you would pay off... j/k

I should be thanking you for getting my sorry ass to the farm

I can't make it on friday i have work and then class but we should show up late friday night or early saturday morning
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Hey, who's driving up next Thursday for the Boogie and wants to take me with them? I want to get more than one jump in this weekend, dammit! Is it even possible to get 5 AFF's done in one weekend??? :S:D
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. --Joe Lewis

Is it even possible to get 5 AFF's done in one weekend???

yes it is. hopefully the weather is good then we will knock them out for you.

ohh by the way. all you tallahasse peeps are going to miss out at a kick ass party in atl. this weekend.:P

Wow, there has been alot going on here.

Let me recap...
Brando is ATTEMPTING to challenge Brandy and Ogre is taking bets. (ROTFLMAO)
Blaine is sitting on the sidelines picking on a little cute dog dressed as a reindeer w/ painted toe nails (he's jealous b/c he want's his toenails painted too)
Kerry are Mike are free-loading. (Go figure)
Bob is giving flying lessons. (No, please no!)
Ben and Shimell are TRYING to mack!
Nichole is playing the crowd. (I'll take an hour off your hands while you're trying to find that soap!)
Jay is trying to keep the peace!
btw JAY, THANKS for donating the tables and chips to The Farm, long overdue THANK YOU!!!
Kitty and Heidi are busting balls. (Yippee)
Hans is STILL trying to run a dropzone. (Atta boy, focus)
LoudDan is calling Shimell out (Gotta love that!)

Boogie, Boogie, Holiday Boogie
White Elephant Game
Potluck w/ side dishes (chips, dip, bread, potato salad, etc. and desserts (the farm is providing the main course, right?????)
$$ to Shrek's family or wrapped gift (if he'd tell us who to buy gifts for, get on the ball Dirty Brit!!!)
Texas Hold-em Baby
JUMPING, JUMPING, JUMPING
:):PB|:):o:D:ph34r:
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

You missed a few things, Apparently Shimmell's name is spelled shimell, eh go figure. Nicholes dog(the one blaine is jealous of) is fat, but losing weight because of the exercise routine Nichole has her on. Theres a free load maybe two that no one seems to be talking about, besides the freeloaders and that Hans guy that "supposedly" runs the place! um i think that fills in the rests. Oh and by the way, my name is Brandon, not Brando, which apparently everyone is too lazy to add the N, cause well i under 6 letters is ok to type but 7 is just unrealistic
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Oh and by the way, my name is Brandon, not Brando, which apparently everyone is too lazy to add the N, cause well i under 6 letters is ok to type but 7 is just unrealistic

What's this??? Have I struck a nerve??? Is 'Brando' getting his pretty little feathers ruffled?

Robby, does Brandon have a nick name yet? Ooo, ooo, ooo...How about BRANDO? :ph34r::ph34r:
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Ben and Shimell are TRYING to mack!

I am? on who?

Oh so innocent. Oh so cute. Oh so modest. Ohmeohmy:ph34r:

that was a real question. maybee that is just how i am. lol..

maybee thats the difference between me and ben.. he is TRYING. and im just that way!B|

benny...oh no my dear, being a gymnast for nearly 15 teaches one a lot of endurance. i was simply saying you'd be putty and would do anything for me after only an hour ~ that's enough time for the brief overview of what's in store for the rest of the night!;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41