pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

lol awww brandi dont be mad..i need to suck up more because i just realized who packs my shit ;)
hahaha

im so inferior to your packing knowledge **in best waynes world fashion nic gets down on knees** "I'M NOT WORTHY!! I'M NOT WORTHY!! you know im just messin with ya

and why thank you jason i had that professionally done

I dunno Spence, sounds strangely like drama, that's D-R-A-M-A, drama (just trying to help). Hey aren't you on a five minute call;). How was that first load on Sunday @ FOF?

The Tech guys finished first in the A Class,going into round 10 one point behind.However they should have had about a 10 point lead.We had a great time at Skyquest,sorry I missed the Party.

brandi
Pruitt
Nic
hans
shimell
Kelly
Mariposa
texas brandy
lee

Ok we have a porter load. Lets see how many people make excuses on this one. You know Spence hasn't commited to anything. Slack ASS
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

"Think" that its fun?? If i am not mistaken Brandy and I did kick your ass too....who's got the bigger trophy? We know who the winners are!

Definitely be there for the next boogie

Aww Jess finaly got on DZ.com!
We still doing turkey day?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Hey i'll be up Sunday. have a prior engagement on Saturday. so schedule all the tandems for sunday.hehe So are we having a costume party for the boogie?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Hey guys if you want to see Nick have his Shit packed we are jumping Fri afternoon:o

Cool - Hopefully you guys will be able to get even more jumps in as we did a couple Friday's ago. ;):P

Well, my clumsy ass ended up back at the doctor today and I'm now outfitted in a nice walking cast for the next month, so I won't be jumping. Definitely planning on coming to party at the Holiday boogie though.
Killing threads since 2004.

Hey guys if you want to see Nick have his Shit packed we are jumping Fri afternoon:o

lol well that would be cool but ive got to work a 12 hour shift on fri...brandi packs my shit nice and soft...i'd let pruitt do it but im afraid the opening would be too HARD..lol hans can you show me how you pack your own shit standing up?? Mines not as small as yours thefore i dont think itll be as easy to get in ;)

see ya saturday bud

lol well that would be cool but ive got to work a 12 hour shift on fri...brandi packs my shit nice and soft...i'd let pruitt do it but im afraid the opening would be too HARD..lol hans can you show me how you pack your own shit standing up?? Mines not as small as yours thefore i dont think itll be as easy to get in ;)

see ya saturday bud

holly shit!

thats funny... geese i just spit corona all over the keyboard.!