pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

Figured I would start the thread. Possible chance I can't make, but I am just following the example led by Papa Whit.:o

I figured I could talk up how wonderful it would be for like 3 weeks, then back out with a week to go!!:D:P

Posted on the www.skydivethefarm.com
--------------------------------------------------------
$110 ALL YOU CAN JUMP Holiday Party Boogie

Experienced skydivers can jump all weekend for $110 - No registration fees. Free beer provided at Saturday night party.

Tandems only $99 - all weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------

So, start the list!!

Pyke (?)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Oh go on then. I'll show up if it makes you happy. Only if you promise to lose the hold em tournament again. You know what was fun is more people were wathching than playing. It was like being on ESPN for the night. Especially when Brandy started taking people out. Hey all don't forget Jay and i are planning a Biloxi trip, take all the rednecks money. jump all day at Moss point then. Just be a fun trip with everyone. it will be sometime before xmas. Lets see if greg and hans will come dwon fly you guys down.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

i will be there.. you know it..

maybee we can get heather and brandi to fight naked in a tub full of ky jelly mixed with the glow stick juice!:D at night of course. as long as there is NO video then i think we might be able to pulll this off!

jess what about you? you want to make it a 3 way?:o

Hey all bring cash or a present to the xmas boogie. I'm adopting a family for xmas down here. I do it every year. So anything will help. Last year i went to Wal mart and had almost 400 dollars in donations for some poor family. I'm sure they had a good xmas. So don't be cheap. Sacrifice a jump or a hop and pop for someone who needs it. I know all you guys have money!!!:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Me and nic are there.....

ok pruitt, now that your graduated from aff.. we are going to start working on your swooping! lol:o

you will be flying a velocity across the pond in no time... hey you know the farm needs packers.. take some pointers from brandi and pay your way in skydiving through packing. thats how i did it for my first 300 jumps.. then buy a video camera and you can pay for your skydiving by doing video. lol...

we've got plans for you.:P

Me and nic are there.....

ok pruitt, now that your graduated from aff.. we are going to start working on your swooping! lol:o

you will be flying a velocity across the pond in no time... hey you know the farm needs packers.. take some pointers from brandi and pay your way in skydiving through packing. thats how i did it for my first 300 jumps.. then buy a video camera and you can pay for your skydiving by doing video. lol...

we've got plans for you.:P

yes sir sorry sir whatever you say sir. sure Ill swoop in about mmmmmm a million jumps from now...
as far as packing goes i will need to learn alot more before i feel comfortable packing for other people
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

I shouldnt have to say that im there because of you guys

you mean girls? lol...

dont worry pruitt i know what you mean! hehehehe...B|

ok all jokes aside.. you know im messin with your right?... lol... your dedicated, and i can see that... you going to go along ways!

***your dedicated, and i can see that... you going to go along ways!

And as for showing that dedication Pruitt...maybe you should put some X-box games on your Christmas list this year! You know, get some games that you can trade for more jumps and give us something to play on the rainy days!
Killing threads since 2004.

***your dedicated, and i can see that... you going to go along ways!

And as for showing that dedication Pruitt...maybe you should put some X-box games on your Christmas list this year! You know, get some games that you can trade for more jumps and give us something to play on the rainy days!

how about you go your busted ass to walmart and get some ;););)
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Damnit you're supposed to cut him off and say me and nic are there because of brandi and heather. hehe And shrek no hotels this weekend just plenty of car time.

lol...well thanks to shimmel ;) the farm does have some hotties i must say...

the mofo was awesome and i dont think there couldve been a better time to graduate...i cant wait for the holiday boogie!!

nic

Damnit you're supposed to cut him off and say me and nic are there because of brandi and heather. hehe And shrek no hotels this weekend just plenty of car time.

lol...well thanks to shimmel ;) the farm does have some hotties i must say...

the mofo was awesome and i dont think there couldve been a better time to graduate...i cant wait for the holiday boogie!!

nic

well nic you are alive I was starting to get worried....

oh yea i like the avatar..
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Oh go on then. I'll show up if it makes you happy. Only if you promise to lose the hold em tournament again. You know what was fun is more people were wathching than playing. It was like being on ESPN for the night. Especially when Brandy started taking people out. Hey all don't forget Jay and i are planning a Biloxi trip, take all the rednecks money. jump all day at Moss point then. Just be a fun trip with everyone. it will be sometime before xmas. Lets see if greg and hans will come dwon fly you guys down.

Yes Yes Jess and I are offering poker lessons for 20 bucks, I teach you everything I know.......lol
how to get lucky...........................;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Yes Yes Jess and I are offering poker lessons for 20 bucks, I teach you everything I know.......lol
how to get lucky

You and Jess can teach me how to get Lucky anytime!! ;)

Hey all don't forget Jay and i are planning a Biloxi trip, take all the rednecks money. jump all day at Moss point then

Actually Lee, What we should do is just Bank Roll Brandy and Jess and let them play Poker while we hang back at the bar and drink. Put those girls to work!!

Actually Lee, What we should do is just Bank Roll Brandy and Jess and let them play Poker while we hang back at the bar and drink. Put those girls to work!!

Damn straight!! Finally - Jay gets it! Let the girls win...that way they'll think what they're doing is "fun" and want to play some more. Then we can just sit back and get sloshed!!

When's this Biloxi trip? If it doesn't cramp my France plans...I'm in. I haven't gambled for real in ages!! Might need to bring a crow-bar if I happen to find the craps table!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic