michaelmullins

Chris Martin Fund Raiser & Thanksgiving Boogie

Update on raffle prizes for the Fund Raiser:

One weekend free King Air jumps at West Tennessee Skydiving.
Flight Concepts Rage 170, Free.
Complete Aerodyne System ( Main, Reserve, Harness & Container) 50% off.
Precision Aerodynamics: 50% off Nitron, Fusion, or Xaos ( 2 canopys).
Performance Designs: 50% off any canopy, 2 available.
Mirage Systems: 50% off.
Sunpath Products: 50% off.
Alti-2: Free.
Tami's Flare Wear: $25 Gift Certificate.
Plus more items coming in each day.

You will receive one raffle ticket for each jump you make, additional tickets can be purchased at $5.00 each. All proceeds go to Kristi & Haley Martin.

FLASH: NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. If you can't make it in person, you can purchase raffle tickets over the phone by credit card (901-SKY-DIVE). Your tickets will be put into the drawing with all the other tickets and you have the same chance to win as if you were present. You do need to tell us your preference order for the prizes.
Mike Mullins

Update on raffle prizes for the Fund Raiser:

One weekend free King Air jumps at West Tennessee Skydiving.
Flight Concepts Rage 170, Free.
Complete Aerodyne System ( Main, Reserve, Harness & Container) 50% off.
Precision Aerodynamics: 50% off Nitron, Fusion, or Xaos ( 2 canopys).
Performance Designs: 50% off any canopy, 2 available.
Mirage Systems: 50% off.
Sunpath Products: 50% off.
Alti-2: Free.
Tami's Flare Wear: $25 Gift Certificate.
Plus more items coming in each day.

You will receive one raffle ticket for each jump you make, additional tickets can be purchased at $5.00 each. All proceeds go to Kristi & Haley Martin.

FLASH: NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. If you can't make it in person, you can purchase raffle tickets over the phone by credit card (901-SKY-DIVE). Your tickets will be put into the drawing with all the other tickets and you have the same chance to win as if you were present. You do need to tell us your preference order for the prizes.
Mike Mullins

Sweeeeett! I need a new canopy.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Coming from TN (that I know about):

Moi (Kristi R.)
Brad T.
John R.
Louie
Bud
Doug W.
Mama aka Deb
Tim P.
and alllll the way from Atlanta we have one LoudDan McAllister!
Can I get a yeeha? :)

Maybe..if they can sneak away from family:
Dan Kopko
John D.
JD Colley
Shawn T.
Wade S.

Thats everyone I know of. If I didnt include you, thats because you didnt call me back.

Hey Judy, Chris, Mike, and all. Sorry that I'm not going to be able to juggle my schedule, so I won't be there this weekend.:(
I gave Chaoskitty a couple of ideas for the "special" raffle, but as far as the gear discount raffle tickets, put HiPerUSA on the list for a 50% discount on a Nitro or Blade canopy. Thanks for thinking of Kristi and Haley Martin and all your efforts to help them through this difficult time. EVERYONE who can possibly make it to West TN Skydiving this weekend, PLEASE come out and skydive! Remember, as Chris would say "I think tonight's party night".

Oh yah you guys dont forget to enter the "special" raffle. Its geared towards those who knew Chris Martin, but everyone is welcome to buy tickets! I'm not setting a price, just throw in a donation for a couple of tickets. Kinda like the church car wash fund raiser idea..
It will be fun though!
B|

Mike,

I am sorry I will not be attending the event as I have just returned from Australia and New Zealand. I have emailed a 50% off Gift Certificate to you from Relative Workshop on a Vector 3 Micron/M-Series. Hope the event goes well and plenty of cash is raised for the Chris Martin Fund.

Enjoy and Happy Thanks Giving!

Egon

"Start doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you're doing the impossible!"

A good time was had by all.

Sunday was an interesting day, with three reserve rides. One was a cypres fire. Everyone please remember to pull your handles. They are more important than you think.

Well its not that she "forgot".. but her cypres did beat her to it .. and shes already been chastized for scaring us half to death. Lesson learned. Silver is pretty.

Other than the malfunction city in the middle of nowhere.. great time! We jumped as much as the weather would allow.. and put on a party that Chris would have approved of!

Thanks, Mike, and everyone at WTS for being wonderful hosts! Look forward to seeing you all again.

I want to THANK EVERYONE that organized, jumped and supported this boogie. The outpour of love and generosity has been tremendous through this very difficult time.

Mike, a special thanks to you and your staff that put all this together to help us out. We really appreciate it.

With lots of love to everyone,
Kristi and Haley