bdbrown

Closest weekday dz to Atlanta?

To answer your question concerning WEEKDAY OPERATIONS. Your best bet for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays is ASC in Cedartown, they run 7 days a week and as long as there is enough people to fill the load they will go (usually like 4 or 5 for the Porter, and 9 or 10 for the Otter but if a student is there they usually go regardless), it takes me anywhere from an hour and 15 to an hour and 30 minutes to get there from the airport (depending on traffic and the time of day), PM and I'll get you some backroad directions.

Wednesdays is $15 jumps to around 14,500 or so out of either the Porter or the Super Otter. Hop and Pops are $9. and The Breakfast Club is usually running Thursday Morning starting around 8 or 9 with $15 to altitude until 10am. Just call manifest or the rigging loft or shoot me a PM and I'll getcha the right numbers to call and the right people to talk to.

Skydive Atlanta is an awesome DZ that is about the same distance from Atlanta except in the opposite direction. Trey runs a great operation and that Super King Air can't be beat. I believe they are a weekend operation (still a lot of jumpers though). Give 'em a call you owe it to yourself.

I've never jumped at The Farm, or Monroe. The Farm is weekends only and is close to ASC, and I'm not sure about Monroe. You'll have a good time no matter where you go. There's always something going on in the ATL.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

If you are on North side got to Skydive The Farm, if you are on South side go to Skydive Atlanta. Have fun ! B|

I don't believe Skydive The Farm is open during the week, just Fri-Sun. ASC does operate 7 days a week.

If you're on the east side of ATL, Skydive Monroe is open Wed-Sun.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Skydive Monroe is open Wed - Fri noon 'til dark, Sat/Sun 9 AM 'til dark. From most of the metro area, it's a quicker drive than the other DZs, with lots of friendly people.
http://www.skydivemonroe.com/
Gary

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan