Perra

SkydiveCarolina! Reggae Boogie, Roll Call

Hi to all. Just got an update that the balloons, Helicopter, Casa and Otter will all be in Friday morning to start the Boogie. I have just taken the day off to get in around Noon. Who else is coming in for the weekend. Reggae theme...big party!

There's always time for Jell-O, Perra
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

Perra! I'll see you there! Saw a lot of people at Bridge Day that will be there this weekend. I know all the Rodriguez Brothers Crew from Skydive Carolina will be there......Sure to be a good time

Antigua
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

Yo Perra, you wouldn;t come see me the last couple of weekends, so I guess I'm coming up to see you.

This boogie sounds like a blast! I don't think I'll make it up there for Friday, but I will most definitely be there early on Saturday. What's the scoop on local lodging? Anyone giving skydiver rates?

Ganja

Boogie is at skydive carolina in chester, sc - www.skydivecarolina.com - go to weekly update for schedule of events

Begins on Friday morning 10am. CASA arrival. Helicopter jumps begin at 1pm. Balloon jumps begin at 5pm Friday night and continue thru the weekend.
Reggae party Saturday night and Rodriguez Bros. initiations Saturday night. Load organizing with Chris Wagner for RW and organizing with Benji Rogers and Eric Sprouse for freeflyers.

Katie- come join us!
May 29 - June 3, 2012

Ganja, I knew I would finally get to see you again! I'll check on the hotel rates and get back to you. I know we have a couple of standing deals with the locals. Everyone is welcome to my little house in the Ghetto. Only 2o minutes away. I am setting up a tent for the weekend. Better not to drive.
Hey Katiebear, looks like Antigua gave most of the info but forgot one very important thing......Jell-O.
Lots and lots of Jell-O shooters!
Come play, Perra

Johnny 10 am Friday I am there!!!!!!

Sorry for the confusion. It seems Pepe “El Prez” posted on last year’s forum by Johnny bringing back an old thread. (I am sure this terminology is not correct):S The Irie Boogie is this Friday-Sunday Oct 22-24. I will post motel prices tomorrow. We also have great camping areas. I hear there are still a few slots available for balloon jumps! All aircraft will be in on Friday and it looks like we will get an early start on the weekend.
Gracias, Perra
Check out the ‘weekly update’ on the DZs website. It has the itinerary. Thanks for the link Ganja.
So who else is coming in for the Boogie????

Ganja yes you need to pre-register for balloon jumps. If they get full there is a third balloon that can be brought in. Call manifest or on the front page of the website there is a register section. You can do it online. I know they are requiring a B license and min 100 jumps. I think there are still slots Friday evening, Sat Morn. Sunday Morn.
As for the slider/reserve question....I know what you are thinking:P Let me check on that this morning. The landings will be off-landings so seems to me it shouldn't be a problem. Interesting!!!
For all other aircraft pre-registration is not necessary but you can sign up for the weekend early if you want.
Picking up Jell-O shooter fixings today.....mmmmm
Perra

Ganja, just spoke with the Days Inn - $42.50 for a night. When you make a reservation tell them you are coming to Skydive Carolina! and they will take care of you!!!!!!! 803-789-5555 - Days Inn

Also, reserve chutes will be necessary :S

-Antigua
May 29 - June 3, 2012

Quatorze sorry you have to leave early but we have a great start on the weekend in the works for Friday. I will bring out some Jell-O shots in your honor Friday night since you will miss the Sat evening festivities. Our food station is serving dinner both nights as well.
See you Friday! Perra

Hola Bolas,
I think Sat. night is just Reggae/Caribbean attire if you have it for the Boogie.
I know next weekend for Halloween we are having a costume party Sat. night for the Women's State Record. It is on the update as well.
Are you coming in Friday!!
Perra

Yep I'll be there this Friday. I'm going to Atlanta next weekend so I'll need to appoint someone to make awkward advances at the 30-way participants. :P Gotta make 'em feel welcome. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.