douwanto

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE NOV 19-21 ROLL CALL

dude i so wanted to be there. But it was a 6hour drive for me and brandy had to be at work early. Now were even for you missing my bach party at the farm aren't we..lol But are you guys coming for the MOFO boogie?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

That's just it, I'm already blowing them off for Thanksgiving to go to a base boogie in Moab... I'm already in the hole on the "points system".... lol

I'm still going to try to make it, I'm not using any excuses yet, just laying the groundwork... lol

Ganja

That's just it, I'm already blowing them off for Thanksgiving to go to a base boogie in Moab... I'm already in the hole on the "points system".... lol

I'm still going to try to make it, I'm not using any excuses yet, just laying the groundwork... lol

Ganja

Oh well if you're already blowing them off for Thanksgiving, then youre gonna be in trouble anyway, and I'm afraid I can't help you.
:P:ph34r: Sorry hon.

sounds like a fun ass boogie and with the risk of getting flamed to death on this, if all the women at the boogie look like chaoskitty the scenery will be splendid :)

haha.. well they dont all look like me,:$ but the scenerey is indeed splendid! Have you *seen* some of these hot GA skychicks?? WOW! :o
Luv my sisters! :)

yes greg and hans need to get numbers for the boogie. No excuses. I say whoever shows up friday we get greg to buy the sunset load. I think thats fair.

ORFUN #2

yes greg and hans need to get numbers for the boogie. No excuses. I say whoever shows up friday we get greg to buy the sunset load. I think thats fair.

Good luck with the numbers.We will compare how many are on the list for the Mountain Boogie with the number that shows.But I will be at the MoFo.

Chris Me thinks you are in trouble with the mountian boogie!! more then you can handle.Hehehehe
You guys are goung to have a great time.

Yaulll SUCK since I cant be there.

Every one must come see me at the Super MO FO Boogie so I can meet all the new Roaming DZ Addicts.
I will personaly buy a KEG of Bass After I hear 70 people are pre regestered.
2 if 25 are OrFuns from Tally

OrFun # 1:D

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

FOOD & ENTERTAINMENT: Norm's marvelous cooking all weekend, Pig Roast and DJ ELECTRIC BOY ROBBY ROBB rockin the mic Sat. night

I LOVE getting these gigs before anybody tells me I'm doing them! This is a tough choice:
Pig Roast & football w/ the kids at Gordo's Cuban Cafe in Tally
(The BEST Cuban food ANYWHERE. Tell 'em Robby Robb sent ya!)
or
Pig Roast & football w/ a bunch of psycho jumpers, RB's and these Orfuns that I've heard so much about.

Hmmmmmm.... Am I getting paid? :)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I will personaly buy a KEG of Bass After I hear 70 people are pre regestered. 2 if 25 are OrFuns from Tally

Mmmm...kegs of :D.

Greg - any idea how the pre-registration is going to work? Just let us know what to do to get started!!!
Killing threads since 2004.

dude your unemployed ill give you 5 dollars to dj the boogie..anyone else lets get the pot up there. You know he'll be there so lets just tip the c!@#....Anything to stop greg getting on the mike and playing that hillbilly music.c'mon anymore takers on the $5 for robbie to play foundation

ORFUN #2

Chris Me thinks you are in trouble with the mountian boogie!! more then you can handle.Hehehehe
You guys are goung to have a great time.

Yaulll SUCK since I cant be there.

Every one must come see me at the Super MO FO Boogie so I can meet all the new Roaming DZ Addicts.
I will personaly buy a KEG of Bass After I hear 70 people are pre regestered.
2 if 25 are OrFuns from Tally

OrFun # 1:D

If we made it through Dublin we can make it through this.It's all good,everyone comes with the right attitude.

[reply
Oh yeah! I forgot. That radio station is a pathetic sinking ship full of dishonorable rat-f*ck-c*ck-suckers who fire anyone who dares to claim their right to a liveable salary, and they'll all burn in the liars' pit of hell for their complete lack of scruples and desperate want for balls of any kind. Nevermind. I guess I am available.

watching FSU (such as they are [:/]) take on the Gators. (Who -nothing personal- [B] SUCK THE SWEAT OFF A DEAD MAN'S ASS WITH A STRAW[/B])

F*CK THE GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - someone has some ISSUES!!!! Possibly a short in the system...wonder how that could have HAPPENED!!!!??????:o:o:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

listen you cheap c!@# get the showers and bunk house all up. Once that happens i will drive up thursday evening and stay all week.lol seriously theres about 6 of us that will still drive up there in winter just get the bunkhouse ready stop procrastinating!!!!!!

ORFUN #2

listen you cheap c!@# get the showers and bunk house all up. Once that happens i will drive up thursday evening and stay all week.lol seriously theres about 6 of us that will still drive up there in winter just get the bunkhouse ready stop procrastinating!!!!!!

Whoa!

<<>>

:P:P:P
Killing threads since 2004.

what do you mean feeding me i was shooting video. Trust me i would rather see 15 people on board makes better video.lol Plus i had to jump in rain both loads. I just wish i could take a shower before leavng back to tallahassee. lol Hey where i bank i have 4 people who want to jump. They dont mind the drive up to Ga and will cam,p out with us. I told them to come in nov this will be a huge boogie..lol Hey J you want any video at the mountain bogie.

ORFUN #2