schwede

Casa Boogie in Jordan

CASA BOOGIE

AQABA CITY OF JORDAN

19-24 OCTOBER 2004

We offer jumping from Casa at the high of 4000 meters all day.
What's more you have the possibility to jump at the high of 5000 meters for the first and the last jump each day.

A jump costs 17 USD but if you buy 50 tickets at the same time we give discount: a jump costs only 15 USD.

You can spend unforgettable 10 days on the Red Sea coast, in a mysterious and beautiful country, in Jordan. Jumping above the desert Wadi Rum and Aqaba, from where you can see 4 countries at the same time, gives you joy and a great experience.

The Royal Aero Sports Club of Jordan was established in 1997 under the patronage of His Majesty King Abdullah II, to promite air sports in
Jordan.
The Club offers you a wide range of aero sports and is the only active club in the Arab World.

The Club moved into a new building this summer. There is a packing-room, a bufe, a sitting-room, a storage-room and office rooms to give you all
comfort and each is air-conditioned.

From sunrise to sunset every day of the year you have the possibility for jumping.

For more info contact:
Petren Péter Chief instructor
[email protected]
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

i can recommend the view there too.
the red mountains of jordan and Eilat, together with the desert in the distance and the red sea...

you can also come visit us in israel. two DZs only a few hours away...

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

i can recommend the view there too.
the red mountains of jordan and Eilat, together with the desert in the distance and the red sea...

you can also come visit us in israel. two DZs only a few hours away...

O

I agree - the visuals are stunning. I jumped there at the world POPS meet in 97. Here's a pic of my mate making his first tandem. Brian is a paraplegic, but does not let anything slow him down. The day before he did his first scuba dive. In background, starting at top and going clockwise, you see Egypt, Israel, Jordan, SaudiArabia all wrapped around the Gulf of Aqaba.

Aqaba itself is a nice place to get some local culture and good food.

So I'd receommend this boogie to any one who can make it.

Blue Skies,

fergs

I'm relocating to Jordan next month.
Are there any DZs still operating out there or do I have to go to either Israel or Dubai to jump?

:D:D:Ddude you have reposted this question a whole bunch. Don't you really think that if someone knows something about a DZ operating in Jordan that they might just have told you by now ::D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?