stl135

NOV 12-14 - CARAVAN @ Statesboro

Ya know.. the caravan comes to Tennessee too.. but does the Roaming DZ?? nooooooooo! >:(
Y'all always make me come to you.
:P

I've been thinking of heading up there but the schedule has been a little full.When would be a good time or should we make our own Boogie?

Now the RoamingDZ will be there for this one.I already talked to the Tallhassee group and their planning on coming.See y'all there.

Now that ya'll recovered from the amazing sceneries of the Mountain Boogie...Time to plan to be here and have fun with us !!!B|and that includes you, chaoskitty...right Chris ? B|

I was working on her this past weekend.Said it was too far for a weekend trip.I told her to take Fri. and Mon. off and it would be easier.:ph34r:At any rate it is time to start making plans to head to Statesboro the second weekend of November.Anyone have any ideas to help make this a weekend to remember?Maybe some pumpkin chunken.There cheap after Halloween.Anyone want to pitch in for some entertainment?I still owe Robbie for the Mountain Boogie so my credit is no good.Lets start the role.

CSpenceFLY and the RoamingDZ
Mouth
Chaoskitty ???
Dennis Brooks
Tom Hayden?
Tallahassee crew with The Orfuns

Feel free to add your name.It sure helps to know how much beer to buy.

hey me and brandy will be there trying to get a hold of robbie. But maybe we should just ask marianne if robbie can attend. I'll ask the rest of the guys. Will you need any camera guys there?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Hey Chris,
Sent out an e-mail, reminding everybody on our list. For those who are not on our list, go to our website www.skydivestatesboro.com and sign up.
We will have with the roamingDZ jumpers, some of tallahassee crowd, some CRW Dawgs, our regulars,
our recent graduates, our AFF students, tandem students.........B|

I just sent out a mass e-mail to the RoamingDZ.com list.The member list is up to 180.It would be great if just 20% of the RoamingDZ showed up.Yes just call Marianne to see if Robbie can come out to play;).

Robby's a big boy:ph34r:. He can come out and play whenever he wants!!! He'll be in full mac daddy force that weekend. I'll be at an 'adult' wedding and reception. I only wish it was that fun! WTF!! My cousin gets married and expects everyone to get babysitters. Freakin family...

I'll be expecting my drunk dial. No exceptions!!:P:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I just sent out a mass e-mail to the RoamingDZ.com list.The member list is up to 180.It would be great if just 20% of the RoamingDZ showed up.Yes just call Marianne to see if Robbie can come out to play;).

Robby's a big boy:ph34r:. He can come out and play whenever he wants!!! He'll be in full mac daddy force that weekend. I'll be at an 'adult' wedding and reception. I only wish it was that fun! WTF!! My cousin gets married and expects everyone to get babysitters. Freakin family...

I'll be expecting my drunk dial. No exceptions!!:P:)

What time is the wedding and where.Hell if you already have a baby sitter just come on down.:)