jkwon

CSS anyone??

Joe - Please don't encourage Cynthia, she's a severe pain in my *#% ...oops I mean she's the Best, EVER;)

Maureen - If the weather prospects remain the same I'll be there. Probably at the regular freefly hour? This time it’s not my fault…school.

Mallory - How high do you think you could launch eric if we added some more people to the base?

Ellis - Almost forgot, I think Ed got married.
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

Okay everyone it was brought to my attention that i use proper use of periods and stuff like that in my post! So i will try in the future to let you guys breath when you read what im writting.... Last night the dodgeballers won the game. Are very own Em and Dawn # 2 were a great asset to the team. not to mention just a great ass period. It was the best matches we have had since we began playing! i know are dodgeballers at nationals would be proud of the way we played.

I cant wait to see the video of Mary's 500 the jump sounds like it was a cool one. and being able to throw Eric up i really want to see that. (i wounder if he was scared) The big question is could you guys do that to joe with a head like that it just seems gravity would not alow it to happen.

Well i must get ready for work remember my 100th is going to be on the 16th so everone plan on comming out i cant wait to see you all this weekend

I'll be there later than the regular FF Friday time- probably just for sunset. I have to make up time at work because I'm moving out there (mattress, cat, more books...) this afternoon.

Mike- I'd love to be on your 100th. I'm not going to Bridge Day, so I'll be there. It seems like we're pieing someone every weekend!

-Maureen/Mallory

Edited to add: David- you'll like my nail polish this week. Sort of a thank you for wearing the neon shirt on Sunday. Maybe now I can be the speed star base for the BK number jump? BB? :P

What's all this talk of not making it on Friday Ellis??

It just doesn't suit you. At least come and join dave marty and I tomorrow for one jump maybe.

We'll see if they put any planes up.

Mike (not madeline) I'll join your 100th for shizzle my nizzle. I'll be there with a crew of my closest friends that day. So you'll have company.

Tunnel People I'm not going to make it in OCT. Too poor after jumping my ass off.

Eric...Bolas wants to get the movie update when you have it uploaded.

Dave see you tomorrow. PEACE OUT,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I'm working on the movie right now. It's going to take the guy at skydiving movies a while to approve it after i submit it. If somebody has enough space to stream it i'll send it to you as soon as i'm done, hopefully within the next few hours.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

CSS...It looks like it's happening. Big Pretty and The Red Rockets will be performing Saturday Night during the Halloween Boogie. I'll post a new thread...but let's keep CSS thread here. Just wanted OTHER people who are planning on coming to the Boogie what was going on. :) WEE!!!

Mike...thanks for heading the donations process for payment of the band.

PEACE,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Wooha... things just keep getting better! ;)

If anybody's bored tonight, come out to Chapel Hill. The video is almost done as of now (7:45pm). If anybody wants an advance screening come on out... we can hit a couple bars afterwards. :S

Wooha... things just keep getting better! ;)

If anybody's bored tonight, come out to Chapel Hill. The video is almost done as of now (7:45pm). If anybody wants an advance screening come on out... we can hit a couple bars afterwards. :S

I'm going out if anyone wants to go gimme a call. Lucy's is having a beer pong competition tonight. WOOHOO!!!
--joe
HISPA #69

"Hey Joe ... where ya going with that ....."

yippee. I can't wait till your band plays at the Thanksgiving bhoogie! I'll be doing the video for the 50 ways so, I'll be there with my dancing camera suit on.

Mike, when is you're 100th? With Stuart out of service I won't jump but I'd love to stop by to cedlebrate and through a little pie!.

I've only been away 2 weeks, when did all the new girls arrive ... melinda , mary, margot, margaret ...???? Are they all freefliers with pink in their hair? Do they superman fly accross the grass? I can't wait to meet them!

miss you guys,
karen

I've only been away 2 weeks, when did all the new girls arrive ... melinda , mary, margot, margaret ...???? Are they all freefliers with pink in their hair? Do they superman fly accross the grass? I can't wait to meet them!

miss you guys,
karen

I can't tell if you're being serious or not...We call marion any name that starts with an M...because well to be honest with you everytime we see her someone is calling her something different....I think she's a stripper and she's got a few aliases.
--joe
HISPA #69

I think she's a stripper and she's got a few aliases.

:) :D :D

That's awesome about Thanksgiving. You know I'll be there because, hey, it's where I live. And Somebody and the Something Somethings absolutely rocks. Is there a collection at manifest or do we give our money to Mike W.?

Karen- Sometimes Melinda, Mary, Margot, Margaret, Martin (:o) and I do some pretty cool 6 way head down stuff when no one else is around. Everyone has pink hair now, but we might change it for this weekend. It all started when Eric called me Marilyn for a day. Downhill from there. :P

well mike i is the one that brought up the fund raiser for the band if you give money to mike w he might spend on the new stripers hanging out at the dz

we have to come up with 500 big ones to make this happen and we got a month and a half to do it. now we raised 400 bucks for a dog that needed our help and i feel like joe should be no different. and if we cant rais the money that just means we love biff more. Sorry joe

but i think we should keep the money at the dz and i think maybe dawn # 1 would keep it locked up for us in the rigger loft but we should ask her if its okay

this thanksgiving boogie is going to rock i cant wait

I'll definitely toss some money at it, but I probably shouldn't be the one COLLECTING it, as I'm the student selling everything I own to jump, your money MIGHT not be the safe with me :P

Hopefully I can make it out there sometime after work one day during the next two weeks, as I'm working every day up to the weekend of bridge day, and obviously won't be jumping that weekend.

Karen- send Stuart my best, hope he recovers quickly.

Eric- Let me know if you need me to host files for you (now or in the future) so that I can configure my linux box for it.

Mike/Mike W/Little Mike/some other way to differentiate me from Mike I.

NEWSFLASH!

The official 500/200/Frunked up hybrid video is currently exporting to quicktime. Keep your eyes on the "newest videos" section of skydivingmovies.com for the Marion's 500th, Dawn's 200th, Hybrid cartwheel video.

Muahaha ;)