jkwon

CSS anyone??

Hey Karen ! I hope that everything is all well, thank GOD your husband is OK , please send him my regards and don't have to thank me , it was part of been me (helpful when they need me) please keep us update and we are here to help in anyway we can;) thanks for been so sweet and take care

Sorry you're sick, Dawn. We had ANOTHER freeflyer show up yesterday (Jason from Chester). Friday just brings all the freaks out, I guess. Jason, David, and I had a fun upside down casa load-before-sunset.

You missed a pretty funny scene as there were only four slots available on one of the King Air loads- two went to Jason and David, because they hadn't jumped yet, and we picked numbers to see who would get the other two. (Eric and I won :P)

Speaking of David, he wore this crazy navy blue and white swirly jumpsuit! Watch out, dude, or you'll get your BK number revoked.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you can blame my kick ass trailer with the electric slide out for any after hours fun. B|

Congrats on 500, Marion, and 200, Dawn. The video was great.

Brian- thanks for letting me try on your rig today, that is helping to cement my decision to purchase a Mirage G4. I think I'll wait to do my next hop & pop from altitude until I have a custom fitted rig. By the time I landed today, my feet were numb.

Hopefully I'll be able to get off work early enough sometime over the next 2 weeks to make a jump or two and get my license, since I won't be back at the DZ for a full weekend until the 23rd.

Also- I am looking for someone to go down to Deland, Fl with me Nov 12th-14. I'll be leaving sometime Friday afternoon and coming back Sunday afternoon. I'll be taking the Scott Miller Essentials course there, cost is $175. I'll probably just bring a tent and camp at the DZ or something, but if whoever comes with me (if anyone) prefers, I can rent a room or something. Post, PM, or catch me at the DZ if you want to go with me.

Mike

:)
Dawn- next time we do that hybrid, I promise not to flip the six way base a full 360 and send Eric flying 50+ feet up into the air. Although that was really fun too. (I wonder how a Neptune measures negative fall rate? Eric?)

Thanks for the pie, guys. Three showers later and I still smell like whatever dairy product you hid under the Hershey's and the sprinkles. :D

David- After the shirt you wore for the 200/500 jump, I KNOW you've lost your claim on BK #3. Speed star next weekend?

:ph34r: OOO OOO OOO

Margret - Congrats on 500. Were the pies colorful enough for you?
Melinda - You're just jealous you have no black... no black means no Black Nights.
Black Nights- If we make Marilyn base (Sit? hint hint) I'm going after the #1 spot. Else, Eric I'm taking you out in freefall and ensuring my spot as #3.

Brian - It's time to throw away that rw suit. Also, we need to talk to this girl from state who is slacking on the ncsu skydiving club.

Ellis - ???

Eric - You forgot to give me a copy of that coach rating info paper. Sorry about your BK demotion.

Joe - Good pieing. We need to start that website.
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

Marion & Dawn #2 : Congradulations on the big double zero jumps! My 200th will be coming in a few weekends... we can take another hack at that hybrid! The video is already storyboarded... I've just gotta find the time to do the gruntwork (wed or thurs). It'll be at the online or at the DZ by friday at the latest.

Dawn #1: Sorry... being uppity is all that keeps my head from exploding when i'm running students around for 10 hours at a time.

Jason and Randy from Chester: Thanks for the jumps, no thanks for the farts!

My new Official Black Knight Safire will be leaving canada this week, bound for a new home in my javelin soon :)

I will now return to my all nighter (currently 2AM), editing a video project, and studying philosophy (exam at 9am). Whoop-de-shit
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

i hope you guys think of something cool to do with my 100th it sounds like the 200 and 500 jump for dawn and millisa went over great i hate i missed it but im really trying to hold off and get my 100 on saturday the 16th so that i can have a party with a pig picking and beer so i can do 4 jumps next weekend if you guys can think of something cool to do and we can do a few practice jumps but if not im sure i can work on some solo stuff i have a big one way compititon comming up for the one way team and i need to do alot of coaching for myself lmao

Dawn were there bagles in your pies i didnt know you got pied for the 200 and 500 jump i think now were just making up reasons to pie people. Im cool with that but i was woundering did anyone pie John R for making his 1000 thats a pretty big deal if you ask me so i think one day after the tandoms are all done we should get him maybe he will start sticking around cause he will feel loved what dose everone think.

Hi All. So DAVID here wants to start a new thread somewhere because he said "But...It takes so loooong to scroll ALLLL the way to the booottooom" in a real whiny way so I guess since he is the "NEW GUY" in town we should not listen to him at all and keep our thread here. :)

Great jumps this weekend even though it was one of the more shitty weekends I had with the whole getting "laid off" and my canopy having a big hole in it now. But you know what...the first thing I did after I got the boot was jump...and I came back the next day ready to jump someone elses canopy because I just love being at the DZ and seeing all your beautiful faces...pie covered if you're Martin.(or is it Misty) Anyways, thanks for keeping a smile on my face this weekend, all of you!

Cheers,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Martin?

Dude, I thought we were sticking with girls' names.

That was a really good pieing. I just pulled a glob of Hershey's syrup out of the corner of my eye.

Are you still planning on being out there on Wednesday? If you are, I'll probably see you there (if only for sunset).

Are you still planning on being out there on Wednesday? If you are, I'll probably see you there (if only for sunset).

Dave and I are both planning to be there weather pending. If weather turns I think we might drive to FL.

We'll see. I'd rather just jump here though that way I can just drive an hour and be there.
--joe
HISPA #69

hey joe did you ask the band about the thanksgiving day boogie thing to see if they would play

and im really sorry to hear about your job but you know what fuck it go for the music thing alot more chances in getting laid at being a cheloiest ( it think the spelling is right) in a rock group is alot grater than working in an office somewhere :D anyway i got dodgeball tonight with the rest of the drop zone dodgeballers and were going to have agreat time . mandy even if we use a guys name its cool we all know who were talking to and you know what your the only one we can do that with i mean try calling joe like a jim or a james see its not the same so mary just remember we love you very much cause you have the coolest camper at the dz

Thanks man. It was fun. Got to nickname a new jumper. Does PK post on here? Had a cutaway and got her license in the same weekend. I did see a guy that had a cutaway on his check dive.
The general thought on the ground was "Even if that dude screwed up everything on that dive, he should still get his license, he's proven he can save his life"
I still can't believe I met a jumper (Amanda) from my hometown. We even went to the same high school.
I'll definitely be back and this time I'll even bring my log book. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

come to florida!!
i am a friend of daves and i have a spare bed room. come visit and we will jump at sebastian this weekend.
warning: the weather is crap right now... dont know what the weekend is looking like.

PS give dave hell! ;);)

PPS gotta love the expression on that boy's face. loving it!!
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

come to florida!!
i am a friend of daves and i have a spare bed room. come visit and we will jump at sebastian this weekend.
warning: the weather is crap right now... dont know what the weekend is looking like.

PS give dave hell! ;);)

I already give him enough hell. Hey you should come up here if the weather down there is crap. I've got lots of space and I'm sure dave does too. Looks like weather is gonna be nice here. Sunny High in the 70s.

Cheers,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Marci (haha), congrats on your 500th! That hybrid was so much fun... and the video makes it all make sense now. I wonder if we could do that again on purpose? I bet the BK's could pull it off. Speaking of which... I think youre right... speed star this weekend and all the BK No's are up for grabs.

Dawn #2, congrats on the 200th!

BTW, the hybrid footage is in the computer... now i've just gotta do all the bitchwork to make it all look cool... Any music requests?

The Benny Hill theme (Yakkety Sax I think it's called) with a cartoon whoop as you shoot up. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

i would love to come up there but alas i own no wheels. [:/]
but i am sure i will meet you all sooner or later. ;)
and who ever was thinking of going to deland on in nov go to the keys boogie instead!!! it is gonna b a blast.
chow
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

PPS gotta love the expression on that boy's face. loving it!!

check these out
i have much more. :D:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/skydive20040718-22.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/skydive20040710-08.jpg

That rocks. Thanks for those pictures. :)

We'll get down there soon by the way. I'll be down at Deland in the middle of the month to go visit some friends.

You should join us there.
--joe
HISPA #69

BB- There's no way I could do that again even if I tried. I fruit looped the entire formation! :D

David and Joe- See you Wednesday!

Randy- Come back soon to finish watching the next 2 hours of Jackass episodes, and bring some Chester freaks with you, but keep Jason away from the spicy foods before you visit. :P

Cynci- I'd love to go down to the Keys, but I'm short on $$$ right now. I think a bunch of CSSers will be in Florida at the end of December, so we'll definitely have to meet up somewhere warm and sunny.