jkwon

CSS anyone??

Since the hurricane is going to hit where I am on the Gulf Coast dead on, I'm going to head on up there tomorrow. Should be in the area this weekend.

Pussy!!
One of my dream jumps would be into the eye of a hurricane:P How fast can you climb since no planes will be taking off???

CSSers. MY band is playing tomorrow night at The Library in Chapel Hill. If you guys in the area are around please come by and have a shot with me.

Show starts at 11pm

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

You can do it. Ellis you too...you guys should come.

The Library is on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill. It's across from the Bank of America Building and Peppers Pizza .
--joe
HISPA #69

Hey Ya'll it's sunny outside. LETS GO JUMP!!!

Did you see it supposed to be sunny on Saturday with a 20% chance of rain. What's this Ivan doing??

-joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Joe- awesome show.

I'll be at the DZ this afternoon, but late because I took a lot of time off yesterday. (Sorry Ellis.) Tonight will be my FIRST night in the trailer! Looks like good trailer weather: "Rain, becoming heavy at times with isolated tornadoes." At least I'll know right away whether there are any leaks. :S

Is anyone else going to be out there?

Hello CSSers. Let's go ahead and turn this into a give your email address to each other thread.

Mine's [email protected] email me for my phone number and we can organize ourselves a little bit for meets and such.

CHEERS

Just append to my list name: email

Joseph Kwon: [email protected]
--joe
HISPA #69

Good deal!
Eric Miller: [email protected]

Twas a busy sunday at CSS thanks to a sunny day (finally), and best of all, a CASA! I hope everyone had a wonderful day filled with awesome jumps. Big thanks to Joe, Kevin, Marion, and the new guy (i forgot your name, sorry) for the sunset 5 way horny gorilla/FF zoo jump :)

Has anybody heard anything new about Stu? Hopefully Karen will chime in with some good news. Blue skies, best wishes, and get well soon!!!!!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Highlight of my day was Marion's Superman. Marion missed aload in order for the winds to calm down so she wouldn't have a difficult landing and possibly hurt herself. So I get to the DZ and she's excited to show us her new trailer and we (karen, marion, pam and I) start walking towards it...then marion in her excitement picks up the pace and jogs then it turns into a race and marion starts running and you see her feet start to wobble after she trips over her foot...then...DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!! SUUUPPPERRR MAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!! I score her a 10. :)

SUPER day jumping all yall...His name is David.

Cheers.

joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Welcome Dave. Good to have you come out and meet you today. I had a great time. Even though Marion Scolded me in freefall. :)

See you soon.

--joekwon
--joe
HISPA #69

Eric Miller: [email protected]
David Jennings: [email protected]
Ellis Lopez: [email protected]/[email protected]
Marion Grabarek-Matthews: [email protected]

David- It was cool to get some jumps in with you yesterday. You don't match the gear color scheme, but you'll blend in just fine in the trailer! See you next weekend.

Joe- You have to admit that was just about the most graceful face plant in the mud you've ever seen. I finally cut my shoelaces shorter this morning!

A friend at work just gave me a little grill, so lets have a FF Friday cookout!