jkwon

CSS anyone??

Hey Chick,
I let Todd know about his helmet just bring it to the DZ this weekend or Im gonna PM u his # anyways. Also, any car details? ;) I will make it all better Please still love me. I will go with u this weekend (fri,sat,sun) if you want. Glad everyone made it home ok! Luv Yall!

Dawn #1 WHERE ARE YOU??? I MISS YOU!!
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

We got two of the rolls of film back today (the ones taken by Todd and Rodrigo) and they look great! She forgot to take the other one in, so it will probably be a few days before we see them. I also can't wait to see the videos from Todd and Peter's cameras.

The only songs we have thought of so far are "Green Eyes", by Cold Play, and "Where are you going" by Dave Mathews. We were also thinking of playing the here comes the bride song as she is coming in on final, and then maybe fading to the ceremony or something like that. We're totally open to your ideas, and I think Todd has quite a few ideas already. I will probably be out there this weekend (and maybe a day or two this week even) if you want to discuss some ideas.

I quit my job today, so I won't be jumping very often until I can find a new one, but I'll still be at the DZ as often as possible. Thanks again to everyone who helped make that jump possible.

Mike

Cold Play's songs rock.. basically all of them. Good choice! What an interesting time to quit your job mike.. Good luck on finding a new one... it seems lately we are the only two keeping the CSS ANYONE thread alive.. HeHe Go us!:D
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

I think the rest of the regulars on this thread are still traveling. I'm sure they will be back once the holiday season is officially over and everything has settled back to normal.

As far as quitting my job goes- it's been a long time coming. I actually quit once before but was lured back (bad move on my part). I'm not so confident I'll be getting a GOOD new job, but I'm sure I can find something. I'm just tired of dead end jobs that do little more than pay the bills. I need something more than that. Hopefully I get into NCSU this year so I can start building a career and stop living paycheck to paycheck. Ah well, we'll see.

Mike

Im stuck on that pay check to pay check thing too... it's cause I have this expensive hobbie thing that involves paying for a rig, canopy (paid), jumps, team, travel, beer (not paid), travel, jumps, jumps, jumps, beer (not paid), jumps... u get the idea.. haha! But umm ya i know the feeling! Eventually i wil be all caught up but then I will probably just start going to the tunnel more and jumping more and owing more beer. I think my beer tab is over $200 but I sill have 2 years till im 21 so I have plenty of time to worry about it. :)

Hey Steve, do you still have footage of that video we both shot. Tiger and pooh? Or any stills? I'm going to send some up for the 2 freezing their ass off in Wiscooooonsin. Anyway, hope to see you at the farm jan or february boogie. I will make it up your way when the temp gets nice. Nice meeting the carolina sky sluts;););)CSS!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

So what is going on at the DZ this week/weekend?

Alas, work stuff will keep me away from jumping on Wednesday. >:(

I really really really want to play with my Sabre2, so I'm planning on getting out there Thursday afternoon. I think it'll still be in the 70s, which is good for long canopy rides. Eric- Can we move the Wednesday plan back a day? Anyone else able to make it out on Thursday? (I know some people are still on vacation in Florida/other countries. Y'all suck. :P)

Carolina Sky Sluts dude :D - I don't know if Steve reads this forum a lot, but I'll pass the message along to him this weekend.

Hey thank you. I'll try and swing up that way next month. Are you all coming down the 21st january for the all you can jump boogie? Summer will be the best time,
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

As of right now, I don't have anything going on Thursday, but even if I were to come out, I doubt I would do more than one jump. I've got a few extra already paid for, and I'm going to have to make those last until I get a new job. I wouldn't mind coming out to hang out with you guys and/or watch the videos Todd and Peter shot (which I haven't really had the chance to see yet).

Mike

What time will you guys be out there? Turns out that NC State can only take me as a transfer student, so I have to bust my ass and learn calculus overnight so that I can take the placement test for it tomorrow so that I can then take a 16 credit hour semester for spring and summer so that I can transfer to NCSU. Fun fun fun.

Classes have actually already started for Wake Tech, so I may not be able to make it out there tomorrow, but I will if I can. If not, have fun without me.

Mike

Hey! I guess I should've been paying attention to this thread. It was great to see so many CSS'ers at Z-hills. I had a blast (esp the New Year's Eve party) - hope to see you guys soon at the DZ.
Mike - congratulations! Sorry I wasn't able to make it to Deland.

he, he, he, he, I seem to remember someone making a 3 way while walking the plank that night!!!!! :D:D:D

Yeah - who *was* that geek? I hear they came this | | close to making the second point before they impacted! :)
Most of that night is a blur - I recall drinking a very refreshing Finnish concoction that seems to have wiped most of my memory clean, seeing a bunch of giggling girls in blue and white uniforms (WTF was up with that?), and I still need to work out how and when I made it back to my tent.

Hey Mike-

I was planning on being out there a little after noon, but it looks kinda cloudy right now. If the weather's iffy today, I won't be out there that early. Call me later today if you want to know when I'm going out there since, you know, there's really no point in going out to the dz if I'm not going to be there. :P :D

Sorry about the calculus test. :S

Mak-
It cracks me up to remember you standing on the edge of the plank screaming, "Hey motherf*ers!!!" B| Arrrrr.

Hey everybody! The winds are like 7 gusting to 19 so this is a group post from Eric, Dawn #1 and me.:D

Floaty Mike- Sorry about the calculus thing. I don't think I'll be out here tomorrow afternoon since I've been sitting around here all afternoon today. See you Saturday?
-Marion

Yeah, she's been sitting around here all afternoon bugging me!! Just kidding, it is so awesome to have you back!!!

Awww. Thanks, Dawn.:$

Hey, can I tell everyone about your special new secret password? Because I think it really ROCKS!! Quite a "feather in my cap", as it were.

ok

Right on! OK, it's ... oh, I just can't. Maybe later tonight after I've had a glass of wine or 2, and if heather can get my PC fixed.

Hey everybody, Eric here!

Note on monitor reads: "Scotty- No tandems until USDA recieves renewal! exp 10-31-04"

Just thought that i'd share that with you... that is all.

You guys are a riot...

I am glad to see that all the young uns made it back from Florida in one peice.

Congrats Mike...Did you contact Karen about the job opening yet?

Dawn I am looking forward to seeing you and John next weekend B|

See you all soon.. as soon as I can get myself a new ride and make it back to the dz.

Happy New Year :)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Marion- I guess I will see you Saturday then. Not much sense in coming out tomorrow if nobody is going to be there, plus I've got a few things I still need to sort out with the schools.

Stuart/Skyminxx- I just sent Karen a PM about the AE position. I'm still finalizing my class schedule, so I have not yet really started looking for a part time job, but I should have my schedule finalized by Monday, and then I can begin my job search in earnest.

Dawn- Whenever I end up making it out to the DZ (sometime in the next 3 days most likely), I'm going to need you to look at my rig. I believe one of the slinks is coming un-tacked. I thought there was something else I needed to ask you about, too, but I can't remember what it was now.

Eric- is the plan still to digitize all the video, or do it with the CSS editing board and multiple cameras? Anything I can do to help?

Thanks,

Mike