jkwon

CSS anyone??

Woohoo, only 2 more days! I just went to REI and bought a new tent today! I have a 6 person and a 2 person, so there will be extra accomodations if anyone is in need.

AnotherGoodin-Dec.26-Jan.1
MWGemini-Dec 26-Jan 2
Crashintou-Dec.23-Jan.1
eUrNiCc- Dec25-jan1?
Marion- Dec25-jan1?
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

For Florida People: ON JAN.29 Wind Tunnel Time Aval. -- Starts around 10:30pm

Talked it over with Sarah, and we can take 20 minutes of that, but I'm assuming that you mean DECEMBER 29th, right? We'll be leaving Sunday morning, so if I don't receive a response before then I will call you on your cell.

Mike

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AT CSS!!!!!!!!!
YESS! IM SORRY IT IS DEC.29 HAHA!!
TUNNEL TIME:
Dawn/me= 10min
Eric= 10 min
Mike= 20 min

So I am reserving 40 min total! YEAY! I'll be letting you guys know exactly what time to meet! Mike what is your cell #?

Any one else wanting time we still have 20 min left!?!?
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

My cell is 919-332-2721 and my fiancee's is 919-332-8583. I'm not sure if we'll have them on the entire time, but you can always just leave a voicemail if not.

Let me know when the exact time will be. She will also need some kind of coaching prior to going in, since she has only done two tandems.

Thanks,

Mike

Let me know when the exact time will be. She will also need some kind of coaching prior to going in, since she has only done two tandems.

I will def. let u know about times.. but I don't know if there will be a coach there or not.. they will have the tunnel guys but you would have to pay them extra...im not sure how much though.... it will all work out either way!
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

Also:
10=$100
20=$200
30=$300
40=$400
and do on.... and you would have to ask th coached how much they charge... for just a little time it shouldn't be a whole lot.. Call the tunnel if you have any questions... our RSVP are booked under PeterB and Todd's block.

Well, the weather sucked on the drive down. I'm glad we left NC when we did. We'll try calling you some time tomorrow to confirm the details on the wind tunnel time, or you can call us at the numbers posted above. Hope your jumps are going well, see you tomorrow.

Mike

YEE HAW HAPPY NEW YEARS... ok goodnite! (2.30am) ......that long drive from fl. almost was just too much fun!

CONGRATS AGAIN MIKE!!! Im sorry i had to come home so early :( But, i was glad u had some fun in the tunnel!!! And Sara or Sarah had fun too!! :)
See yall at the DZ!

We did the jump and ceremony today and will be putting the videos together in the next week or two. All told, we had 5 camera flyers jumping with the two groups and from the footage I've seen so far, the final cut should look great. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make it a very memorable and fun jump!

Sarah is a natural, and did very well in the tunnel. She is planning on coming back down for the camp in February.

Mike

Sarah is a natural, and did very well in the tunnel. She is planning on coming back down for the camp in February.

--------------
Yes, Sarah is good... The best I have ever seen in the tunnel with absolutly no jumps or previous tunnel time. She did better then some people that have 30 plus jumps.. amazing! Im glad the wedding rocked! Wish I could have been there but at least I got to see you guys at the tunnel. Tell sarah we better see her at the tunnel campb/c that girl is gonna end up doing two ways the way she is going. Best wishes to you both!!!!

OK i told todd that eric has his helmet and he said thank you! :)

I've got the helmet and still camera. Amanda- if you have his phone # could you pm me?

Mike and Sarah- Congratulations! That was a fun wedding.

Can't wait for CSS to open up again. Freefly Wednesday, anyone? ;) Or maybe it should be Pull High Wednesday, since I'll be playing with my fun new Sabre 2. B|

Lake Wales/the tunnel/ZHills/Deland absolutely rocked. I wish I could do that every week! :D

Yeeeha! I just got back from sunny FL. Luckily the warm weather has made the transition bearable. I for one had a great vacation! Thanks to the rest of Team Jailbait and especially Steve for alot of fun at collegiates! Also thanks to Todd and Peter for their coaching and help at the tunnel. That rocked!

And of course the wedding was REALLY cool. Congradulations again Mike and Sara! We'll go to work on your video very soon. Think about the music you want us to use and any other special requests!

I'll see you all back at CSS this weekend! Take care! ;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.