jkwon

CSS anyone??

Lets go get some glow sticks!

Bright pink glow sticks, right David? And purple and green and blue...

I saw the perfect t-shirt for everybody's favorite black and white wearing freak. It's hot pink and it says "All my black shirts are in the wash." :D

Is it bad that I'm counting the hours until Florida?

I'd like to be in Zhills for new years eve, but the big wedding is the 1st in DeLand and it's about a 2 hour drive

Me too- I love Zhills on New Year's Eve, but I really want to be in Deland on the 1st. :)

Yay I was on that hybrid!! I miss you guys, I wish I had some money to come jump with you guys in Fl.

I thought you were going to pawn everything you own. :D That's pretty much what I've decided to do. Does anyone want a 2003 Honda Civic? It already has some skydiving stickers on it. :D

Just wanted to say an early Congratulations to Mike and (erm..?) Missus Mike to be :$) for their impending nuptials on NYD...

and a very loud GOOD LUCK!!!! to Jailbait for Collegiates....

Have a great Xmas and New Years....guys
Hope to see some of you over the holidays :)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I'm gonna miss all my CSSers this christmas. You guys are my only family this year around. :) And I'm so happy for that even if we can't spend our time together.

:)

CHEERS EVERYONE!!! Happy Holidays.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I'm gonna miss all my CSSers this christmas. You guys are my only family this year around. :) And I'm so happy for that even if we can't spend our time together.

Awww. Joe, I love you! :)
Joe- do you think you'll be able to get more time in the air in January? or at least get the crown from David? :P (aop. ha ha.)

For Florida People: ON JAN.29 Wind Tunnel Time Aval. -- Starts around 10:30pm
----------

Peter B and Todd W have booked a total of 2 hours.
Peter B=10 min
Michelle=10 min
Todd=30 min
Me/Dawn= splitting 10 min
*They have an extra hour Peter wants to know if anyone wants any flying time.. I need to know asap to let him know before he cancels that extra hour.
I will be leaving wales along w/dawn so if anyone is intrested in car pooling its about (2hour drive) then heading back to wales or hotel then let me know!

Edited to say: Cell #804-920-1563
Home #804-748-4352
Call if you'd rather talk about it over the phone instead of here... warning I just got my 4 wisdom teeth out so i may sound a bit funny! LOL!
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

My fiancee and I *MIGHT* be able to take some of that tunnel time, but right now, I highly doubt it. My boss was supposed to pay me for a program I wrote for him yesterday, but decided to leave for his vacation without telling me, and is now out of the country, so my funds for the near future will be very limited. I need a new job [:/].

Mike

Hey Mike,
Well that's cool if you can go if not I understand about the money thing.. everyones in that same situtation basically! hehe.... If I don't see you at deland then have a great time and congrats... how are yall gonna exit? Is your soon to be wife going to be doing a tandem? Have you cam up with anything cool to do?
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

Yes, she will be doing a tandem, and I will probably do a two way with the person doing the ceremony. If any of you show up and want to be in on the jump, that's fine with me. Probably will just do a round, but haven't really discussed it much yet.

AnotherGoodin-Dec.26-Jan.1
MWGemini-Dec 26-Jan 2

Mike