jkwon

CSS anyone??

it really has been slacking. I post whenever I have something to say...like right now...I'm just getting in and it's 718 am. Something is really wrong. Ummm can you say drank so hard that me and my 3 friends all drove separate cars and ALL walked home last night to wake up this morning at 630 and walk our asses back to our cars and pick them up. It was so cute all 4 of our cars were the only ones in the lot.

Oh...and marion I was ALMOST king for a second last night with you know who. Call me today. OK!

Jigga Joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Does it look good though Marion? Sounds like it could be...

I don't know if it looks good, but it's pretty cool anyway. The different colors look sort of like a flame. I'm going to keep it like this for awhile before I color on top of it. (Blue?)

Im still trying to figure out what color to dye mine... I'll have it died by this weekend... Im thinking about Maxi BLonde..

OOOOO- If you did a really bright blonde, it would look neat if you dip dyed it later. B|

I'll have it died by this weekend... Im thinking about Maxi BLonde.. Ive been really blonde before and I liked it...

Is the carpet gonna match the drapes? You could always go with tile... :P

Edited to add: I'm not gonna tell you what I changed :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It's time for you to jump naked..... LOL!

But he must wait until it is 20 at ground level for that, will definitely make for better pics..
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

The different colors look sort of like a flame. I'm going to keep it like this for awhile before I color on top of it. (Blue?)

If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

Is the carpet gonna match the drapes? You could always go with tile... :P

I don't have carpet.... Nuff said.... LOLOLOL!

And I want to know what you edited out! PLEASE.. Im so nosey I have to know! If you don't I might jus happen to develop a stutter...Puh-Puh-Puh-Puhleazze
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

PLEASE.. Im so nosey I have to know! If you don't I might jus happen to develop a stutter...Puh-Puh-Puh-Puhleazze

:)

Edited to add: I changed nothing, see?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey marion... can we see pics of the new do?
Please please.

<3
P.S. I don't think I showed you guys.... one kitty lost (bye bye Brucey) and one kitty found...
New Kitty
Luna
Luna
She is just the cutest little thing EVER. I know I know, they are all cute at that age... I hope she doesn't pick any bad habits... so far she is an avid litter box user. ;):) I hope things stay that way.

~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Nice pussy and nice ass!!

:)
YOu knew I was gonna go there.

Dawn..NO but it did involve said person a couple days later. I'm a ROCKSTAR BABY! I'll fill you in this weekend. Trying to get my shift covered on Saturday so I can come out there.

WEEEEE
--joe
HISPA #69

Hey Joe- I'll call you tonight. My cell is out of batteries and I left the charger in my trailer. :S

Oh...and marion I was ALMOST king for a second last night with you know who.

:D Joe, you rock. Talk to you later.

AHHHH the stories I have. :)

I'll fill you in on all of them.

JOE
--joe
HISPA #69

Thanks. That was taken on my way back from Nationals. I was flying alone but made friends with the drunk next to me so we got drunk together!

I am so happy to see that the atmosphere at CSS has really become awesome. The party habit is back! I guess these things go in cycles but much of it is owed to all the kick-ass new jumpers out there.

Thanks. That was taken on my way back from Nationals. I was flying alone but made friends with the drunk next to me so we got drunk together!

I am so happy to see that the atmosphere at CSS has really become awesome. The party habit is back! I guess these things go in cycles but much of it is owed to all the kick-ass new jumpers out there.

Blame it on marion....after she showed up and dave from FL came up the whole attitude there went soaring.

I love my FFF buds.

And you too even though you're a flat flyer....and of course my rigger dawn. My number one groupie/wife to be.

DAWN KWON HEHEHE
--joe
HISPA #69

My number one groupie/wife to be.

OH! Speaking (kinda) of music, my groupie loyalties have been divided. We have an awesome new jumper who is a really, really good concert pianist and composer.

Anyone at all into classical should check him out here:
http://www.gregmccallum.com

I taught him to pack on Wednesday, and he should be getting his "A" lic this weekend (and also bringing me some CDs.) I'm counting on my FFF people to try to "influence" him early in his jumping career, hint hint. Really cool guy.

I will take care of him !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dawn i missed you, and I love you of course (john too) Joe you don't love me any more but I still love you;), I missed Cynthia and Dave:(, but I'll see them soon, and for the rest UHhhhhhhhhhhh , what ever!!!!, just kidding I love you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!