jkwon

CSS anyone??

Goodness... Dawn, thank you for making me realize that there's a type of suit that i currently don't have in my repitoir! Yay for speed! Maybe i can talk Szabi into letting me use his space-cadet helmet to lessen the drag from my big nose :D

So lets see... at this present moment in time my gear bag contains:
1. RW suit with booties (used to be morton, wink, & scotty's)
2. RW suit w/o booties (aka hop & pop suit)
3. Flitesuit baloon thingy
4. Tony Freefly suit (on loan from david)
5. Bev camera suit (on loan from Heather)
6. Birdman Classic (on loan from Pete)

Wow.. that's alot of suits...

I don't have any suits???

bummer.

I'm gonna pretend I'm a Wuffo and ask questions all day.

WOO
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Wow.. that's alot of suits...

And if you multiply the number of suits you have by the number of canopies you have (is it 3 or 4?), then you'll get your total number of freefall outfits.

Personally, I like the bright orange Safire with the balloon suit. It really makes a statement. :D

no....that just hurts :o

Oh common! :D I think eric is willing to try anything once anyways....right eric? Maybe we can wait till it's warmer though! ALTHOUGH WE ARE GOING TO FL. IN A FEW WEEKS! LOLOLOL!
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

I think eric is willing to try anything once anyways....right eric? Maybe we can wait till it's warmer though! ALTHOUGH WE ARE GOING TO FL. IN A FEW WEEKS! LOLOLOL!

I don't know... the shrinkage might help prevent some of the painful floppage that us guys are bound to experience... Bballs, what's the equation for the speed of a pendulum dependent on the length of the length of the arm? :S
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I think I'm gonna be sick. By the way Marion did you ever get my helmet in your trailer???

--joe

Yeah. Someone put it on my couch. I sniffed it and luckily it didn't smell like cat piss. :S

Are you ever coming out to the dz again? I'll hold your camera hostage until you come over and hang out. ;) (I get the whole $$$ thing, but come eat some cheap dinner with us!)

Hey so when are you guys going to come visit us in FL?
Dave and I had 3 awesomely retarded jumps this weekend... from lens caps being left on to the best flying EVER. Whew we were on "fire".
Miss you guys. Hope to see you again soon.
Love,
Cynthia and Dave.

P.S. ... Dave is still king. ;)
<3

~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Bballs, what's the equation for the speed of a pendulum dependent on the length of the length of the arm?
---------------------------------------------

Wow, how do Americans learn such confusing questions as this one? I much have missed some important part of english class because I don't understand this question at all no matter how many times I read it... HAHA..... I blame it all on the internet
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

Hey so when are you guys going to come visit us in FL?
Dave and I had 3 awesomely retarded jumps this weekend... from lens caps being left on to the best flying EVER. Whew we were on "fire".
Miss you guys. Hope to see you again soon.
Love,
Cynthia and Dave.

P.S. ... Dave is still king. ;)
<3

Dave you're gonna love this!!! I blew a chance at being king. AGAIN!!!!

I'm on a role. Call me and I'll fill you in on the story.

I RULE

I heard a new term and it very much pertains to me...I have been labeled "AOP"

You can figure it out by yourself.
--joe
HISPA #69

I'm in a delerium of animation!!!!!! Someone please help!

-------------------------------------

Eric I think we both were.. but I still didn't get the question. It's ok if your smarter than me I wont yell at you for that one. :D HaHa

Bballs, what's the equation for the speed of a pendulum dependent on the length of the length of the arm?

How crazy do you want to get? Depending on your situation, you might use the simple linear pendulum model for a point mass on a massless string undergoing small displacements...

d^2(theta)/dt^2 + g/l theta = 0

The solution is of the form
theta(t) = A * cos(omega*t+phi)
where omega = sqrt(g/l) is the natural frequency

If you want to get more interersting than that, let me know. Whats this for anyway? Something evil I hope...

PHEW... my animation project is FINALLY DONE! I think it came out pretty well. Unfortunately Skydivingmovies.com isn't accepting uploads right now for some reason, so i can't post it. Does anybody out there have some webspace where they can host an 11mb file?

I've gotten 4 hours of sleep since saturday, so i'm going to go pass out now. Have a great day everybody!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

PHEW... my animation project is FINALLY DONE! I think it came out pretty well. Unfortunately Skydivingmovies.com isn't accepting uploads right now for some reason, so i can't post it. Does anybody out there have some webspace where they can host an 11mb file?

I've gotten 4 hours of sleep since saturday, so i'm going to go pass out now. Have a great day everybody!

email it to me

[email protected]
--joe
HISPA #69

Does it look good though Marion? Sounds like it could be... Im still trying to figure out what color to dye mine... I'll have it died by this weekend... Im thinking about Maxi BLonde.. Ive been really blonde before and I liked it... I can't think of anything else... plus it has to go with work so ummm... yea... hehe