jkwon

CSS anyone??

I believe Dawn is coming on thursday!!!!

Riggerpalooza!!!

I AM COMING, can you believe it!?!

Kwonzariggermegapalooza!!!!!!

I'm bringing Kelly and Steve with me too, but unfortunately not Lyman as 11 pm is way past his bedtime. I hope you do "Chess," and I hope you put it on your new CD as well. Dug that tune; it really touched me. Oh, and I want at least three t-shirts

OK, I've come to the part of my post where it's time to say, "I love you Marion and Ellis!"

I believe Dawn is coming on thursday!!!!

Riggerpalooza!!!

I AM COMING, can you believe it!?!

Kwonzariggermegapalooza!!!!!!

I'm bringing Kelly and Steve with me too, but unfortunately not Lyman as 11 pm is way past his bedtime. I hope you do "Chess," and I hope you put it on your new CD as well. Dug that tune; it really touched me. Oh, and I want at least three t-shirts

OK, I've come to the part of my post where it's time to say, "I love you Marion and Ellis!"

ROCK ON!!!! I'll personally request we do Chess and this NEW song we call jaws AND the one you haven't heard yet Falujah and Politics!!!!

I hope you like!!! See you ALL out there.

If you want to order a T-Shirt Click here.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Guess who I just ran into at Top Of The Hill the bar we're playing at TOMORROW night??

Wanda Sykes the comedian. Weird huh. I luckily had an extra t-shirt and gave it to her and invited her to the show tomorrow. We'll see if she comes out. That'd be cool huh!!!
--joe
HISPA #69

Hey Joe (and everybody else)-

I'm not gonna be out there tonight. Sort of a good news/bad news thing. Good News: I found a really cool family that wants to take care of Bruce (the pissing cat). Bad News: Brucie is leaving on Saturday. :( So I'm going to spend tonight and tomorrow chilling with the coolest kitty I know (even if he does make my trailer smell like cat piss).

Bruce and I will be around Friday afternoon and Saturday morning if anyone wants to say bye. This family sounds really cool. It's a husband, wife and son, and they live in a house with a good back yard. The wife's cat died a little over a year ago, so Bruce is going to be her Christmas present from the husband. I think Bruce will be a lot happier there.

The bad news: Now that Bruce is leaving, we will all be more than happy to visit you in your trailer :D

The good news: We will always be here to cheer you up. I am sure that this family you've found will be really taking excellent care of your kitty.
And here's a big friendly <<<<<<>>>>>> for you :)

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Hey Joe, my talented friend. Elis and I are coming out tonight to see you guys. I have a date witha little spanish girl at 8:30, so I may drag her out too!! And for what ever reason I don't make it, you"ll know y. See ya later dude- use guys rockkkkkkkkk!

Kevin my maniacly dating friend. Bring the spanish girl...just remember if she ends up going home with me it's not you...it's my cello. :)

Hard vibrating pieces of wood between legs usually get's the girls going!!!

:)

Cheers can't wait to see you guys.
--joe
HISPA #69

The bad news: Now that Bruce is leaving, we will all be more than happy to visit you in your trailer :D

Now the only smell in the trailer will be whatever has been sitting in the fridge for 2 weeks. :D

The good news: We will always be here to cheer you up. I am sure that this family you've found will be really taking excellent care of your kitty.
And here's a big friendly <<<<<<>>>>>> for you :)

Thanks, Frenchy. :)

Marion, I am happy someone is taking care of your pussy....cat.:P. Don't worry some day, we will go there and do some cooking for you..

Take care! and big hugs sweetie.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Did you know that BPRR are also jumpcraft mechanics??;) see attached pic.....
See you all at the show tonight!

Nice pic. :)

Thanks for coming out tonight all you skydivers and non-skydivers who support skydivers. :)

AGAIN It was a great time to see you all out there. Thanks for all your support and hope to see you at another show sometime soon.

CHEERS
--joe
HISPA #69

Yeah, when Joe walked by there was a table of like 10 girls all over him. I was like dude, go with that :)

Did U have fun??

Who cares???

Louise, Kelly and I certainly did ...

(Just kidding Justin! It was great to see you again, man! You can use our canopy bar anytime ...)

Yeah, when Joe walked by there was a table of like 10 girls all over him. I was like dude, go with that :)

That's like every day in Joe's crazy pimpin' life. It's a fascinating phenomenon.

Sorry I didn't make the show- haven't seen you in a f*cking decade. :)
Are you going to Florida at the end of the year?

Hey yall I just had a great idea! We should have a POSER DAY! Everybody pretends they are into a different type of flying and they have to do i t all day. ... Also, we get to switch canopys too... hahaha... ok my med's have reallllly kicked in so I am going now...... I hope i made sense.. ill check in the morning.. if not.... who FN cares LOLOL! Am i still entertaining you my love dawn and marion?HAHA! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

^Hehe... good idea! Broadening our horizons is a good thing, but what would I do?

Maybe some style and acc or skysurfing?

<---In animation hell right now... help me :)

S & A would be fun! We've got all those old Parachutists from the 70s and 80s - we could probably glean you some tips.

I'd personally love to see you going for one of those headdown freefall speed records. We could advance your sewing/rigging skills by making you a special skintight neoprene suit (orange of course: Marion could help you decorate it) and with your wiry body and those long toes of yours ...;) ... hey, I might be on to something!

Either way you'll need a new suit so it's all good ... what's the count up to now - 8??

Goodness... Dawn, thank you for making me realize that there's a type of suit that i currently don't have in my repitoir! Yay for speed! Maybe i can talk Szabi into letting me use his space-cadet helmet to lessen the drag from my big nose :D

So lets see... at this present moment in time my gear bag contains:
1. RW suit with booties (used to be morton, wink, & scotty's)
2. RW suit w/o booties (aka hop & pop suit)
3. Flitesuit baloon thingy
4. Tony Freefly suit (on loan from david)
5. Bev camera suit (on loan from Heather)
6. Birdman Classic (on loan from Pete)

Wow.. that's alot of suits...
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.