jkwon

CSS anyone??

It is not really a theory, more of a vicious and defamatory statement about the Pink Mafia. Dave is just jealous that we (women) have our own little sky diving society per say. He wants so bad to be in it, so he too can wear pink and run around looking all pretty, that he feels the need to belittle us (the Pink Mafia). So with his vast ingenuity and cunning skill all little spot could come up with to deride us is using a slip of the tongue such as “Pink Lesbians”. How cute. Well Dave, that does not get you any closer to being part of supreme divinity that is the Pink Mafia but maybe we will let you jump with us [I]someday.

That and he is just jealous of my love for Marion.;);)

<3

Honey,

I’m so happy they finally taught you how to use a dictionary and thesaurus in school! Do you think you could tone it down a little? You know Spot has a hard time with non-monosyllabic words. Some of the best skydivers I’ve EVER seen are women, so really how much more support do you really need for each other? Your pink society just sounds a little DISCRIMINATORY. You don’t even offer honorary membership status… do you see how sad you are making Joe because of all this? He LOVES wearing pink. You are SO right… I want so badly to have pms # of my very own… please, please please? Ha, why would I want that… when the HISPAS are the best, EVER!!! On a serious note, if you’re letting Marion sleep in your bed, where am I going to sleep?

[This moment of extreme sarcasm was brought to you by your FFF King]

Anyone – Suggestions for jump number 600?
Joe – Awesome team work to keep that hybrid alive. I think we made Marion really jealous. Ready for some more downwinders?
Marion and Joe– Please try and keep your food in your month at elegant post orchestral receptions.
Marion – Cynthia is all mine… you can’t have her!
Jay – My nemesis, if you read this post, you are FIRED! No more bon-fire building for you. When is this track-off? Nick is still talking smack about your track.
HISPAS – I’ll get that DVD with the 9-way tube and hybrids to Ellis soon.
First Chop Chop Crew– A little belated, but thanks to everyone who helped me after my first cutaway (Dawn, Rob, Marion, Ellis, Asaf, farmer John (with his guns and pretty red truck), the mad cows, and even that flat-flyer Nick). Special thanks to Dawn for keeping me alive by doing an awesome job on my reserve.
FFF’s – Can we go to Burger King so I can pick up my crown?
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

[:/]You don’t love me??:(:(
:(:(

That is ok; Dave takes up all the room in my heart anyway. <3
:D:D:P

Sorry I missed your concert last night Joe, I would have really liked to see you play. Hopefully my next trip will coincide with one of your band shows or orchestral concerts. I can not wait to see you guys again… it is so warm down hereB|, hurry up and come down!
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Joe Kwon will be taking a break from skydiving due to ISSUES!

Mostly being broke and having no money for christmas season. WOOHOO! Aren't we supposed to enjoy this time of year?

Hope to see you all in 2005!!! I'll be at the DZ just no jumping. At least until I have steady cash flow.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

You don’t love me??

Of course I love you Cynthia, but it's more of a Pink Mafia Sisterly love. :P

You've met Dawn #1, so I'm sure you understand. :)

Awwwwwww :)
That's so sweet, I nearly lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:$:)
Cynthia - don't worry; I had a little "talk" with Marion and explained that I'm just not the jealous type. Yes, she's very lovable and kissable and yes, she and I do share a special, simpatico bond ... but when she's in FL, please feel free to kick David out and share your bed with her. I mean, I won't beat you up or anything ;)

I'm sure you guys will have a total blast - wish I could be there! Hopefully I'll see some video/pics afterwards.

(Yeah, it's Friday afternoon and I'm not freeflying with you guys... Sorry. [:/])

And notice no one else was freeflying, either.

But at least you got to spend some time in the loft with me, Eric and his (*&#$'d up Vengeance line set! (Oopsie! Eric - sorry man.)

Hey, someone needs to explain the FFF king/queen rules to me. 'Cause I'm confused.

okay no one has asked if i was still alive Today is saturday and as everone knows i left the DZ sunday with my kids not feeling well. It got worse i had the worst case of the flu i ever had in my life. Im still trying to get over it. I dont wish this on anyone. It has been 6 days of hell trying to work and feel this way. AND NOT JUMPING.

I would like to thank everone for last weekend. Being a single dad is hard enough, But everone seems to welcome me and my kids there. I cant tell you guys how much it means to them to come to the drop zone, I know it can get a little hectic when you dont have kids yourself. My kids had the best time saturday night, They have called me every day to talk about the band. And Joe i dont know who the rapper dude was but he sang the chocolate face chase song. And she loved it tell him thank you. Im just glad i can give my kids good memories. But what makes it more special to me is all my good friends at CSS are a part of them.

Thank you everone for giveing me one of the best thanksgiving weekends i have ever had.

I cant belive BIff is gone Ill miss him alot.

I know you guys are probably out jumping today Im fighting with this flu thing to come out i might just stay home today and pray i feel even better tomarow and then come out. I hope to see you guys this weekend.

mike

Hey Yall.. The Goodin 4 Stack Pictures are IN! You can see them at www.crewphotos.com and click the Zhills thanksgiving week I attached one pic here!Yeay! Luv Yall Buh Bye! :ph34r:

Actually there was no pic attached ... but glad to see you posting, & huge congrats on the Goodin 4-stack!!:)
Thanks for the socks. I washed them, and they do smell like HOT TAMALES again :P

Take care & BE GOOD.

Love,
Dawn

Im glad you liked the smelly good socks! Maybe more for christmas! HEHE! We can have the drop zone smelling fruity and nick can be there to make it look fruity! LOL Just kidding.. Nick is hott! LOL Ok i tried to attach.. hope it works... if not go to the site.
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

Show's this week are Thursday at Top Of The Hill and Saturday @ Lucy's please skydivers come out and hang out at least to one of the shows...I believe Dawn is coming on thursday!!!!

Riggerpalooza!!!
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I've got a big exam at noon on friday, but i'll be able to come out for just a little bit since Dawn is going to be there :)

Hopefully i'll have time to put a quick edit of the last hybrid up on skydivingmovies next week after my last exam.

Anyhow, right now i'm in hell writing a paper on cost-benefit analysis and it's applications to land use (due in 11 hours), and studying for a big all-essay final exam at 4 tomorrow. Whoop-de-shit :S
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.