jkwon

CSS anyone??

hey mike i have no exsperance on skydive weddings but i have been married 3 times so i can tell you that your in for a hell of a trip lmao if you need help on the honeymoon let me know as well :ph34r:

i dont know how many people will be at the drop zone the next 2 weekends cause of nationals i know all the teams are going so i thought about taking it easy for the next 2 weekends but i want to throw a big party for my 100th like have a pig picking and a keg for saturday night if everone wouold let me know what they think about sticking around so i dont buy a pig and a keg and have to drink it all and eat it all bymyself it will be in 3 saturdays counting this weekend

It's too bad there weren't many people around Saturday night. Two cases of beer and a case of soda and 5 of us to drink it.

Any word on how Stuart is doing?

Mike

Damn - I missed the Corona Light! I was with Stuart & Karen though, and if you guys had left any, I coulda had one Sunday ;)! Stuart's done with the surgical crap and stood up today for the first time since the surgery, and only like the 3rd time since his landing. PM me and I'll update ya! It'll be a long recovery, but he should be okey dokey if he takes it easy.

Pam

Yeah, $2300, 1k of which is going to camps already, plus wedding expense, the rest is going into the rig fund. By spring I'll be jumping my own gear.

Mike- I'll be there as long as its not the weekend of the 16th and I'm not working. Probably going to be working a lot of weekends the next two months but the overtime will help pay for gear, so it's all good.

Pam- don't worry, I'm sure I'll be buying a lot more beer in the future. Give Stuart and Karen my best.

Mike

Eric who all is going to bridge day because Saturday the 16th is when i was planning on doing it cause so many people will be at nationals for the next 2 weeks and the next 2 weekends after that i will be out of town i plan on jumping when i am out of town and do not want to get my 100th jump at a strange drop zone i guess as much as i want everone there i will have to do it with some people missing but i really want to have a party when i do it i was thinking of a pig picking and a keg and what ever trimmings we can get are hands on but anyway if everone would give me some feed back on what they think it would be great

Pam if you would tell stuert that he is in our prayers and that im so happy that the surgery was okay let him know that he is asked about alot and missed at the dz and send love and kisses to karen too

smootches
mike

ps dont forget to feed the dog and water the plants

Hey man... top of the hill is easy to find. There's a parking lot on campus that's really close by. You'll have to take a ticket to get into the lot, but it's free to leave after midnight.

From 40, make your way to franklin st. Pass the Varsity Theater marquee and make a left at the first light (the big intersection). Go one block and make a left on cameron ave. Immediately make another left into the pay parking lot beside Swain Hall. Take a ticket and park. Walk back towards franklin st. You'll pass the art museum on your left, then a big sign that says "Carolina Theater", just after the sign will be the door for Top of the Hill on your right.

If you've got any questions, call me. 696-1426
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

ill bring a special bagel for you

hey i also wanted to ask Dawn the rigger Dawn has brought up the thought about haveing joes band play at the thanksgiving day boogie but joes bad memebers wont play for jumps so what dose everone think about starting a joes band plays at the thanksgiving day boogie fund and everweek we can put a little in the pot and see if we can raise enough money for these guys to come and if we dont raise enough we can give the money to joes barber cause with a head that big we all know he has to work extra hard to cut that hair and he would should be compensated for the extra work he has to do

ill bring a special bagel for you

hey i also wanted to ask Dawn the rigger Dawn has brought up the thought about haveing joes band play at the thanksgiving day boogie but joes bad memebers wont play for jumps so what dose everone think about starting a joes band plays at the thanksgiving day boogie fund and everweek we can put a little in the pot and see if we can raise enough money for these guys to come and if we dont raise enough we can give the money to joes barber cause with a head that big we all know he has to work extra hard to cut that hair and he would should be compensated for the extra work he has to do

You guys are so sweet. My barber doesn't do any extra work I bring in my own chain saw when I need a hair cut. As far as getting the band out to the DZ it's something I have to discuss with Nancy. As nice as the fund is I think we should work things out with Nancy first.

Thanks guys...I feel the love, :)
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

HOLY CRAP - a party, have-fun-after-hours atmosphere at CSS???? People hang around after beer light on the weekends? REALLY??? I may have to join you ...

(Rigger Dawn here; home today with a BAD cold. Otherwise I'd be working on your gear, not reading and posting here.)

Marion - I blame you, fully and totally. You and your slide-out. OK, maybe the UNC kids had a little to do with it, but really ... what do they know? I'm not sure they're even legal. I've heard them referred to as "jail bait" more than once.

Or maybe I should just blame this on all of the freaks. (Ellis! I missed you last weekend; did they tell you?)

Dawn #2 - you're #2. Be proud, and say it loud. Plus it's easy to remember - Dawn 2, BK 2, etc. I thought no other credentials mattered - is this still valid? Don't be a hypocrite! Stay true to your principles, woman!! (E-mail sent regarding your intricate rigging needs.)

Eric - thanks for the CDs and help in the store and all, but stop being uppity. BB gives out the BK numbers, and there will be no dissent. I really believe David should become BK #3 - what a gorgeous black, white an silver kit. What new soda flavors should we explore this weekend?

BB- I had some new ideas for a team name; they all involve canopy choices. What do you think of: "GO BIG OR GO HOME!!" or "AIRLOCKS RULE!!"?

...that's what I thought.

Joe & Mike - I think it would kick serious *ss to get Somebody (?) and the Something Somethings out here to play at Thanksgiving. Talk to Nancy, and if it comes down to collecting $$ I'll do it. Hey, it worked out for Biff.

My cold medicine is kicking in, and I'm off to bed. Thanks to you all for making CSS a really fun place to work.
Alpha Mike Foxtrot,
JHL

Jason,
Thats what I thought. The place is Bunn is kinda scary even for skydivers. But the Thanksgiving boogie sounds cool. I'd pitch in for that. There will be a 50way invitational that weekend so that means lots of folks from outta town and multi airplanes.

I love this thread. I havn't been on in a while (been a little buzy) and it's still alive!

Stuart's hanging in there. Sometimes he's quite lucid and at others he's really out of it. Sorry, Jason your atempt to visit him fell at the wrong time.
One of the GE guys was one of the first to get to him ...I think it was Ellis. Stuart remebers your help and wants to pass on a thanks.

back again, but not often,
karen
[email protected]

BB- I had some new ideas for a team name; they all involve canopy choices. What do you think of: "GO BIG OR GO HOME!!" or "AIRLOCKS RULE!!"?

hmmmm... too many exclamation points. Sounds like you have been hangin out with Ellis too much. Speaking of which. Ellis, we need to talk. Your use of the exclamation point has just gotten way out of hand... consider this an EP intervention.

Dawn #1: sorry to hear about your cold. Yurginix is also under the weather. He seems to think that the BioGen group did some kind of bio thingy to the DZ while they were here... maybe he's right...I dont know... I just do math... but not that arithmetic crap.

See all ya'll (yins) tomorrow...