Eric Miller: [email protected]
Joseph Kwon: [email protected]
David Jennings: [email protected]
Ellis Lopez: [email protected]/[email protected]
Marion Grabarek-Matthews: [email protected]
BB: [email protected]
Dawn Stickle: [email protected]
Mike Winters: [email protected]

Hey Mike add to this list. And whomever else posted up there without adding to our list.
Thanks,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

You're a trip man...and you're right...I'm impressed myself when I see a picture with my WHOLE head in it. :)

Hey So today was a MOST amazing day at CSS. I showed up around 220 and got 4 jumps in by the end of the day.

CRAZY nice day for jumping...Anyways, I'm gonna be there tomorrow as well if any of you are willing to show up on a thursday. And if all goes well I'll be doing my Jump 100 on Friday with all you free fly friday buds...Help me think of something cool to do.

I'd love to get all you FFers out the door with me to do a pretty large way.

Anyways, it will be great to see you all again soon.

JOE...

Eric Miller: [email protected]
Joseph Kwon: [email protected]
David Jennings: [email protected]
Ellis Lopez: [email protected]/[email protected]
Marion Grabarek-Matthews: [email protected]
BB: [email protected]
Dawn Stickle: [email protected]
Mike Winters: [email protected]
Mike Irelan: [email protected]
--joe
HISPA #69

hey joe you cant give youself that much credit if you look at the very top part of the picture there is still a little of your head that is cut out and its beacause you didnt use Akos fish eye lens for the shot LMAO
but im sure someday they will make a lens big enough for event your head ;)

hey congratulations on getting to your 100 jump thats really cool i hope i get to do the pie thing on you with everone else maybe i can make it out my last job is at 2 so you never know but if i dont make it out i really hope you have a great jump

and we will see everone this weekend for sure

It all makes sense why my head down is easier than my sit :)

My freaking head is so massive the gravitational pull of the earth pulls MORE on my head than the rest of my body. oh lord. IT ALL MAKES SENSE. :)

better be there early on friday to catch 100...I'll do 3 jumps today to get to 99. :)

CHEERS MATES,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Just got back from work, and I picked up a case of bud light and a case of corona light for Saturday. I also have a case of generic soda (sorry Joe, no diet). Think that'll be enough for Saturday's crowd? Also- does the gas station at the corner of 56 and 1A sell ice?

Thanks,

Mike

Ellis. I'm arranging a 10 way sit for my hundredth. Steve on video. Would you like to jump with??

--joe

I'll schedule it for when everyone is able to get there.
--joe
HISPA #69

GREAT Friday and weekend at CSS!!! Freeflyers thanks for a great 100th...and when I thought I avoided the pieing Sunday Evening as I'm about to leave I get hit....bad too...thanks for keeping the flavours nice and civil.

Great jumps the whole weekend...thanks CSS Freeflyers...

--joe

PS: For all of you locals interested we're playing at Top of The Hill on Thursday. It's a free show so come bring the skydiver love.
--joe
HISPA #69

Mike: I hope you can hear again man! Hopefully this weekend more of the locals who were off at the wedding will be back to help polish off the rest of the beer!

Joe: Happy 100th man! We got ya pretty good! I'll see you thurs night. Post a link to your band's website.

Marion, David, GE-boyzzz: AWESOME jumping with you, especially the 6 way tube into the blazing orange sunset. Also big upps to Kevin for finally SLOWING the HELL down! Joe... please follow suit (pun intended).
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Yeah, I can hear, just had a bit of a headache is all, part of why I decided not to get on the sunset load yesterday. Hopefully next weekend I can get 3 or 4 jumps in, then get my license the weekend of the 9th. Since Bridge Day is the weekend of the 16th, I won't be jumping if I end up going there, but that gives me a few weeks to work on my canopy skills before I (hopefully) go down to DeLand for the Scott Miller course.

Mike

Joe... please follow suit (pun intended).

HEY!!! Cmon now we stayed nice and together that last jump. :) I'm seriously slower now. :)

Post a link to your band's website.

www.bpandrr.com

Hey ya'll sign the guest book and You'll get updates from ME the postmaster about upcoming shows.

:)

Cheers,
--joe
HISPA #69

I just sold my car (YAY!) and have e-mailed Scott Miller and confirmed a slot for the essentials course Saturday, Nov 13th, if anyone else is interested in going down there with me. I've also pre-registered for the 3 day flight-1 school in late December.

My fiancee and I have decided to get married while we are down in FL, and we are thinking about doing a skydiving wedding. Anyone have any experience or info on that?

Thanks,

Mike

Congrats man. I'd love to join you for skills camp but I can't make it that weekend. SOON though. Maybe when they go to the tunnel I'll go to the canopy course.

Congrats on your wedding,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69