jkwon

CSS anyone??

I'm still on student status (6 jumps to go!) but have been at CSS pretty much every weekend since July 4th. My name is Mike Winters, and I'm the skinny white guy who asks all the dumb questions :)

Mike Winters: [email protected]

Also- how late do you guys generally stay on weekends? I always leave before dark, but I hear thats when things start getting interesting....

Thanks,

Mike

-David- Apologies man... i'll remember your name from now on :$
-Marion- I'm going to get one of Mike I.'s kids to chase you around with a video camera in anticipation of the next face plant. :S
-BK #2 & #3- Commence freeflying...
-Mike W- The real fun starts once the beer light is turned on! A decent number of us stay at the DZ on weekends, the rest go off to dinner in wake forrest, or to the front row (sports bar off capital). Just stick with us and you'll have some interesting times/learn some interesting stuff. I've learned volumes by hanging around sipping back bud light with some of the experienced jumpers like Rocky, Steve, & Nick.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

This is to correct my previous post:

Eric Miller: [email protected]
Joseph Kwon: [email protected]
David Jennings: [email protected]
Ellis Lopez: [email protected]/[email protected]
Marion Grabarek-Matthews: [email protected]
BB: [email protected]
Dawn Stickle: [email protected]
Mike Winters: [email protected]

And now on to the questions:

So beer light goes on after last load goes wheels up, right? (generally around dusk I am assuming). How late do you guys generally stay, where do you keep the beer during the day, and what is the preferred beer of choice (or should I bring variety?) I guess I could just get a cooler and keep it in the trunk with ice, but that may not keep them cold all day, and I've never seen anyone carrying cases into the place before, so.....

Since I get paid Friday, I'll probably end up bringing a few cases on Saturday and see what happens. Now I just have to figure out how to break away from my fiancee for the evening...

Mike

Beer light is usually *after* the last jumper is back on the ground and the planes are tied down. As far as what type to bring... bring what *you* drink. The sport-beer cooler is right around the corner from manifast.

And No 3... didnt you get demoted to No. 4? :P

See you guys this weekend!

Well, *I* don't drink, so that makes it a little more difficult. Maybe a case of beer and a case of coke or something? Still- how late do most people usually stay on Saturdays? When you say right around the corner, do you mean inside the manifest room, or towards the student gear room? Maybe I should just announce I have free beer Saturday morning and see who comes to my aid ;P

Mike

How late do they stay??? Much later than me. But a lot of jumpers spend the night. And now that Marion has that HOT new trailer looks like a LOT of us are going to be crashing her house.

Kinds of beer. Don't buy anything too expensive if you're not going to drink them. Anything gets drunk that you bring. Miller Light Bud Light. Any of those kinds of cheapos. I don't drink all too much myself and I don't stay the night so I will be drinking a diet coke with you if you bring some. :)

Cheers,

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Joeseph...that's different. Please call me Joe.

It's not the carbs I'm worried about. I just don't like the sweetness of coke and I eat so much $hit during the day I feel like I need to tone it down for my evening drinks.

:)

Oh..you can always bring liquour too...People will drink that. :)
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Hey there Mouth:

Do you mean the SC womens record at Chester?
(Oct 29 I think).

Didnt want to hijack teh thread so have pm'd you :)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

looks like a LOT of us are going to be crashing her house.

Dude. Please don't crash my new trailer. :P

I'll be out there sometime during the week with black and white fake fur and a staple gun. Probably Thursday.

Eric- if I paint the trailer like Optimus Prime, do you think I could make the electric slideout part of the transforming mechanism? :D

Black Knights- y'all should check out David's gear. All black and white. Maybe he could grab the #3 slot? (I've already been denied membership because I'm too colorful.>:()

i really like your trailer margret if anyone trashes it let me know and ill help you get sweet revenge on them :ph34r:. And if anyone wants my kids to chase anyone it will coast you a jump but they are for hier.

and i also hope i do this right casue its the first time i done it

if anyone care the dodge ball team made the nbc channel 17 news at 11 pm last night were 1 game lost and 2 games won and DJ was the big MVP of the game only cause he was the one they showed on TV last night

Hey Mike! Glad you found the forum!

Margret :D - Yea, if you paint the trailer up like a transformer, you HAVE to find a clever way to incorporate the slide out... hmm

The weather for FreeFly Friday looks awesome! 80 degrees and sunny, winds 7mph from the SSE. I hope to see you all there :P
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

i might try to come out tomarow but i have to empty a storage unit first and i really dont know how long it will take me so if i get done early i might be there for a sunset load, but for right now im not going to count on it even though i know that you guys will miss me very muchB|

hey milinda you should have a contest for color schems for your trailer i think we should paint it like a giant zipper and the slide out can be the you know what ;) that would be really funny