jkwon

CSS anyone??

^Thanks Joe! I appreciate it... Damn Mac's. Ohh, and I hope that you slowed down a little now that you're not backsliding so much.

BTW Karen, Joe, Marion and everyone else who was on the Who-the-hell-sang- "Play that Funky Music White Boy"-Load, it was Wild Cherry. I dubbed the video to it just for you :)

See ya tomorrow! :D
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Must be Porcia ?sp? Porsche? Anyways...it must be the brit if you are sitting opposite laura :)

Cheers Mate. Was very nice to meet you. I wish I could have gotten to know you guys more. I almost showed up at Mexican that sunday evening.

Next time.

CSSers. I'm in chitown this weekend so I can't make FreekFly Friday. :( Very sad. On commuter airlines this weekend folks. Hope to see you guys there next week sometime.

BBYE,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

This will be a busy weekend at CSS with the Casl meet. Let's here it for Frankenotter!

Joe, We've got a 10 round meet this weekend. What will we do w/out you on our loads!

hummmm, Freefly Fridays .... After the 4way season is over I may just have to crossover for a while. It's great to see the freefly scene at CSS picking back up. Welcome to the GE guys and welcome back Marion!

see yall on Saturday, karen

oh, and Eric
"....play that funky music till ya die..."

Joe, We've got a 10 round meet this weekend. What will we do w/out you on our loads!

I don't even know what to do myself. I'm afraid to jump now without the support of you Fox's + 1.

I guess I'll have to write you guys a chant to sing before you jump. :)

I wish I could be there jumping this weekend. Very Sad I had to miss another weekend. ANyone want to go to Eloy with me at the end of November? Looking for a jumping / tent partner to spend 2 weeks.

Hey Fox's Good Luck this weekend.

--Your Mascot
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Hey joe
It was a very busy weekend at CSS. There were ~12 4-way teams competing in 4,6, and 10 rounds, as well as the usual crew of fun jumpers. MUCH thanks to all the camera jumpers for their hard work!!! (This means you Scott, Karen, Steve, Todd, Robin, Heather, and others)

Congrads also to the newly crowned Pink Mafia girls, Marion, Dawn #3, and others!

Thanks to everyone for an awesome weekend! I can't wait for this friday! (*cough*partyatMarion's*cough*cough*)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Katie,
I got you babe!
and you have "the Hindenberg!" Have you had a chance to try it out?
I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
We missed you on Sunday. A new 4way team was forming from the remains of others. I think they were called, "What EZ Loose Slot!

See ya next weekend in Chester????
please???
karen

The last one left us alone, so maybe Ivan will too. (Just try to find in depth weather analysis like that from NOAA :P)

Even if it rains, this is going to be a fun weekend. Check out my new trailer! Arriving in time for Freefly Friday, of course.

Justin- will you be jumping on Friday?