jkwon

CSS anyone??

it is supposed to be raining most of the weekend here in NC.

hmmm that sounds alot like "We will be doing alot of drinking this weekend here in NC."

If it's raining in NC, head on up to Skydive the Point for Carol Clay's Birthday Boogie! Unless there's a big change in Frances, we shouldn't have too much rain. See details on the thread I started in this forum about the boogie, or at www.skydivethepoint.com. It's really not too far a drive, and we have plenty of room to spend the night.

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

I'll be there friday-monday. We're hoping to get all the FF'ers out there on fridays from now on to do some bigger freefly stuff. I haven't seen you in a wihle Joe, since you left a couple of new FF'ers have been frequenting CSS (Marion Graberic-Matthews, & Kevin, John, and Ellis from GE).

As of right now (wednesday @ noon) the forecast is good for Fri, and 30-40% chance precip over the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed:)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I'll be there friday thru monday. Have too cook one of my female friends dinner on friday but will be back sat sun and monday as well. FF for sure ya'll.

--joe

How's your sit going Eric? And...of course we will be drinking. Cmon!!!
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Both CSS and Raeford have big weekends.
Here's the plan.... Saturday AM, everyone at both DZs face SSE and blow hard! I know that there is enough hot air (myself included) between us to keep Francis out of NC until the middle of next week!
karen

Fridays are very good. Hopefully this whole "Freefly Friday" thing will take off, so far so good. Marion just came back to CSS a few weeks ago and has been jumping her ass off. She's taught me a whole hell of alot about freeflying in the past month.

This weekend at CSS was really awesome. The CRW camp with Frank Fowler was very successful and a couple of younger jumpers got their 4 stack awards. Sparky, Scotty, and Don Carrington arranged some big-way jumps, and we ended the weekend with a beautiful 18 way sunset tracking dive led by Peter B.

I'm in the process of cutting a quick video from the clips i collected this weekend, hopefully it'll be done by friday, which is when my new Vengence should be here ;)

Hope to see you all this friday!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey Joe.
It was great to have you on our plane all day ;)
What wonderful company you were!
Hope to see you out at CSS again sometime soon.

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Hey Marion:

It was great to meet you this weekend!

Seeing your smiling face at the dz was a real treat.

Hope to see you there much more often now girl. Will you be there this weekend?

ttyl

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I'm guessing this is Laura (skyminxx). In any case it sure was a pleasure meeting all of you fox force 4s...Hope to see and jump with you guys again.

Karen...I think we had enough hot air to keep the clouds away for a few days...what a great weekend.

Marion also a pleasure to meet you this weekend...I've stopped my back sliding because of you. THANKS!!!...Let's jump soon alright.

--The Mascot
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I'm guessing this is Laura (skyminxx). In any case it sure was a pleasure meeting all of you fox force 4s...Hope to see and jump with you guys again. --The Mascot

Nope... Try again ;) I was sitting opposite Laura, does that help :)

see ya again soon Joe!