crutch

Hog Flop - Palatka

Well friends, the last few days have been traumatic, and to add to the list, but the Casa has been cancelled due to mechanical problems.

I apologize to everyone planning on being in Palatka this weekend for the inconvenience.

HOWEVER.....I have just been able to line up a SKYVAN, Caravan, and a helicopter for this weekend.

We will start as planned on Friday morning!!!! YAH!!!

CASA..........CASA...............we don't need no stinking CASA!

I'll settle for the bread box and the Otter! And the helicopter is just the icing on the cake!

I suspect that we will have many 1st's at this one which means alot of free flowing beer!!!!!! I will see everyone thursday night!

I've got a few questions 1st of all what the heck is a hog flop?:)

2nd'ly will there be all disciplines welcome or is this more of a RW get together?

3dly Is there plenty of camping space ?

4thly What will be the jump ticket prices be? and how much to register...

there I think thats all I had :)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

1st of all what the heck is a hog flop?:)

-4 way teams are picked by manifest (ensuring that all teams are equal), you lauch a 4-way round, break and everyone does a backflip, times are scored from the time you break grips until the time everyone is back to the round.

2nd'ly will there be all disciplines welcome or is this more of a RW get together?

Yes we have many local freeflyers, a few CRW dogs, and are planning on a few unusual loads.

3dly Is there plenty of camping space ?

Yes but leave your dog at home, we also have a few card carrying NRA members who hate barking dogs.

4thly What will be the jump ticket prices be? and how much to register...

For that you will have to call the DZ (386)328-0606,
but for a SKYVAN, OTTER, and a HELICOPTER I'm sure that it will be very resonable!

I hope we have a fun, safe, boogie!

I love it when a plan comes together!!!!

See ya there............

There's a plan?????? Dammit - I missed it again
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I'm going to be out Saturday. This is my first real boogie and I can't wait. I was in Palatka September of last year, there was a girl there with short hair and all purple gear, I hope to see you there. A.A

If this is your first real boogie, here's a couple of tips;
1: If you see a big 'ole guy with a cute dog that skydives (the guy and the dog) stay clear of him, when he offers you "candy" it's not real candy!!!!!
2: You'll be much safer hanging around Don, Marty and I, we'll take good care of you, why just last night I bought a load of beads for the after jumping celebrations
3: Be safe! Have fun! And check out the Jump Shack crew, we'll hook y'up with a t-shirt (no strings attached (the rest was humor, apart from the bit about the big guy! :P )
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

This is my first real boogie

There's that word again. Since YOU said it, we all know what that means....

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

I am the one trying not to yell at people for being stupid as I ride the pink bicycle out of the back of the plane!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Art's doing it again! I missed the last one:S
Pete Draper,