diverds

8 days till DOLLAR DAZE!!!

Dollar Daze will be your first boogie ever?!?!

That's one helluva good way to start things off.

One peice of advice... If someone in a funny suit offers you a balloon, you should take it.... Trust me on this one!;)

See ya at the beer truck!
THOR

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

There will be free organizing for both freefly and RW. Larry Clap and Tom (can't remember his last name) out of Texas do the RW and big way organizing. In the past Rob Romey has done Freefly organizing but I heard it is going to be someone else this year. Not sure on that though.

Skydive Radio

Now I thought I must just add my 02 cents in - I will definitely be there this year!!!
I was there last year and had an absolute blast...
The Skyhook Intentional Break Away System will also be coming with me and some other goodies....;) So, if your going to the Boogie, do make sure to come by and say hi to me!!!

See you guys soon....

Going huge!
Egon

"Start doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you're doing the impossible!"

Does anyone know if there is a charge for camping (tent) on the airport? Do I need to make reservations?

There is no charge for camping in tents or Rv's. In fact there is no charge for electric hookup's either but they are usually all taken by Wednesday night. Gates open at noon on Wednesday and even though the boogie does not officially start until Thursday, there is usually a load or two late Wednesday afternoon. Cya there.

Skydive Radio

and just so everyone knows because someone *cough atsaubrey* didn't... the beer is free, there's lots of it (I've yet to ever see them run out) and it's cold. Just look for the old milk truck, sides all tapped out and don't forget your glasses because the little 8oz plastic cups don't cut it.

By saturday night we should have plenty for keg bowling.

;-)

what kind of beer are they gonna have this year?

Umm... I believe Jillr already noted that it will be the FREE* kind!:S By my book, that's the best kind.

*Note that the "free" beer is included in your $40 registration. Of course that registration also includes three nights of "free" food including a pork chop dinner and some awsome chilli.

Check out the Couch Freaks web site since most of the info being discussed here is already described there.

See ya at the beer truck,
THOR

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!