CrazyRick

Skydive Statesboro Ga.

:)
I flew in, so I did not have a car. They saw to it that I got to my hotel and back both days. Went out to dinner on saturday and laughed my ass off.

The airport is big with lots of outs. So if you are in the south east Georgia area, stop in and have some fun.

Thanks for the good times.
CR

If I had to rate this one on the 'potential scale' I'd have to give Vic about an 8.5. This is one DZ that has their crap together. You could show up with a super otter and 50 fun jumpers this weekend and manifest is ready to handle you. That's pretty good for a 182 DZ just getting started.

Talking to Vic, Nic, Laurel, Melanie, and James was just a blast. The stories those people have to tell are just awesome.

(Tell everyone on roamingdz.com too! )

RoamingDZ himself was there this weekend too! We did a demo Saturday in Dublin, but we flew out of Statesboro. He was staying the weekend in the camper.

ps- Mouth, where were you at when we landed at the demo?????????

Blue 111-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."