ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

Bee and Jon..thank you for being the best roommates ever, and putting up with my crazy partying ass.

haha! anytime. you girls were actually very quiet when you tiptoed in both nights. i wish i could have seen you crawling on your hands and knees so you wouldn't trip over anything.

Bee you are the BEST ass smacker I have yet to come across.

i try :ph34r:

love you lots shannon!! i hope it's not to long until we get to play again. maybe we'll get to jump together even! :D xo

update on camera: no one turned it in. i'm still putting pressure on avis - but it's looking bad. :(

update on camera: no one turned it in. i'm still putting pressure on avis - but it's looking bad. :(

with all the sexy photos on the camera, they might not Want To Return it :(*

If I worked at Avis I would download the photos 1st :ph34r: then return it. B| Hey, I got to see some of that Live! BOOYAH

PJ

Gosh darn it.....can we just do this weekend again so I can get a lap dance and shake my booty and not miss out on being in all the pictures. At least I stayed up later.........When is the next event?

Dublin Boogie 17-20.Dublin,GA.Go ahead and put in for the time off.It will be the 16-20 for those that want to do an airport hop on Wed.I HAVE A BALLOON!!Just so we can get Kelly there.

No its March...The farm is having their boogie 19th/21 november. maybe all you Thomoston folk can bring the light show and djing up there. Carry the party on from where we left. In fact we left the party at sunrise....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

it would be very rude not to. Its an all you can jump boogie with 3 planes. All the Thomoston crowd seemed cool when we came up there. be a similar party. Lots of beer nakedness and maybe some jumping. Is thomoston open during the week? I may stop by on the way up make a few jumps

ORFUN #2

Lots of beer nakedness

Well SHIT! My two favorite things! I am all over this one! ;)

Not sure if they are open during the week, I would think so but hate to answer out of line....Ian? Anyone?? Anyone? you guys jump during the week?

Anyone know a good way to mend some serious blues? Yeah, me neither. [:/] The more I drink the more sad I get. It's a vicious cycle.

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

hey Dan will your presence be at the MOFO boogie. Last i remember was you round the bomfire talking about Delta airlines.. Fuckin hilarious. Damn i was tired the next day. Its hard propping up a F-150 all night

ORFUN #2

haven't read tooooooooooooooo mu ch...it si..is just tooooo difficult for me to eresond now,,,,,,,,,,,,,, am i the only person who who show herself.............hre ass...................ohly shiittt, goin to beed................bye c you guys later..........gooodddddddd dreams are ahead!!@!!

i hate the week..........none of my real (non-skydiving fiends) understand.....B|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Yee-Freakin-Ha..........I've weaseled my way into a condo already so I am set on a place to stay, now I just have to find someone to make the drive with. Who wants to drive all the way to the keys alone? NOT ME.......once you get out of Mimai, it feels like you are thousands of miles away already. Love that place. OK - am I higjacking the Atlanta thread to boast the Keys? ;)

Thinking I am heading to the Keys Thursday night after work. I got $100 bucks left in my pocket from Atlanta due to weather issues Friday [:/] so let the jumping commence.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

OK - am I higjacking the Atlanta thread to boast the Keys?

Good Lord, Dee, I thought you had flipped your lid and were in some kind of weird time warp about the Atlanta Boogie! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon