ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

OK so now I have to ask cause I've scanned everything - I was landing Sunday, after the tracking dive I believe and know someone turned to snap my picture as I was landing. Come on your photo people, warm a girls heart and tell me you have a kick butt shot of my almost, kinda sorta, something like a swoop landing ;)...blue and black jump suit, white and blue stiletto ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

especially skymama who turned out to be the ball busting smart ass I expected her to be

LOL...well, at least I lived up to you expectations of me. You did say I was too reserved though. :P

All of my expectations and then some. And I'm PROUD that I was the only one with the audacity to come up and fondle your velvet cape.
....Repeatedly.
True I thought you could've relaxed a little more. Of course, the most flattering pic of me I've seen so far is where I was hiking up my kilt to show my pasty white ass, so I may not be the best example.

But I'll say it again: Damn that thing was comfortable! I really wish I could wear one all the time.

As for you Cheech (aka no shoes) forget about the pics and the rave reviews about this party. It wasn't as good as it sounds.
...............It was BETTER. And if you knew the half of what you missed you would be left with no choice but to kill yourself. I won't say anymore because I don't want to rub it in.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

True I thought you could've relaxed a little more. Of course, the most flattering pic of me I've seen so far is where I was hiking up my kilt to show my pasty white ass, so I may not be the best example.

LOL...that's an example of why I behave myself at boogies. Since it's skydivers, there is always someone with a camera around. Since this is a public forum, I always have child custody concerns to think about. It's ok though...I enjoy watching you all. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok where do I start?
I am going to make this as short as possible but anyone who knows me knows that is almost impossible!!

Bee and Jon..thank you for being the best roommates ever, and putting up with my crazy partying ass. I am sorry if it was too much for you. I can promise you that next time it will be quite different. I am so sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. It all happned so fast that next thing I knew I was in the car headed home. Thank you for coming and I love you two so much! Bee you are the BEST ass smacker I have yet to come across. ;)

Mel and jJ thank you for the smiles and love and good times. I can't wait to see you two again.
Ali, you make me want to throw you on the ground and well...we'll save that for a later time. :D
I am so glad I got to see you and your beautiful self.

Brooke & Chris, tho it was brief you always make me smile.

Clay!!! Thanks for the laughter and that trick you pulled on Sunday! What a riot! You done good! Too bad I don't have it on video..thanks for the nice ass smacking from you as well. (See, I remember lots of things.) Maybe next time we can jump together. :)

Ian and Katie..ok ok next time. I know I suck but next time the three of us are jumping as soon as I get there.

Chris Cowden, do I need to say anything at all? Thank you for the jumps, the hugs, the memories, the pictures and most of all thank you for the love.
I truly hope that our paths cross again some day extremely soon. I love you too!

Skydive Atlanta Staff..you guys ROCK!! That's all I got and that's all that is needed!!

Tim, Joe, Trey, Jen..Jackhammer, Lyle..Travis..la la la la la the list goes on and on..thank you for THE MOST rockin boogie of the year. I am still seeing spots, think I have overdone myself on the partying this time..:S Never!! This boogie is forever etched in my mind. (What I can remember anyway!)

Sheena!! YOU CRAZY ASS WILD WOMAN!! I thought I was WILD??? you guys should see this chic in action!!! She put me to shame! ;) Heal fast chic so we can make that chopper jump for real.

Erica and Raymond..always such a pleasure!
Chaoskitty..next time the nipple twisting starts with me, ok? Not on me but with me.:ph34r:

Gunner your a sexy bitch that stands up to pee!
Dan you big cooler draggin foool!

I guess I better stop and make room for someone else to play.

I enjoyed meeting EVERYONE I didn't already know, I love everyone so so much!

To those that I may have missed... next time.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Wow, what a sweet party. The jumps were pretty good too. By far the best DZ party I have been to yet B|. I probably party'd a bit too much :S ya right.

Thanks Ian for havin us down, next time i wont call you at 6:50 am to open the door B|

It was nice too meet alot of new people and see some old friends. And O yeah, the women were representin too. Very very........very nice on my eyes. Thanks;)

Blue skies
PJ

I knew I forgot something

ya. shannon. geese i always get left out..

just because im behind the tables doesnt mean im not partying also.

i just love the music so much, and dont really want to dance anymore, so i just play with the music...

but that dj that was joe's freind. i need to get his number. i like the breaks he was playing. we had a more diverse sound this year. house prog. house, prog. trance and breaks.

what a great time.. it gets better every year. just wait till you see it next year.;)

Holy schnickies what a whirlwind! I had such a great time at this boogie!

Casie, you rock girl. I love you bunches and I'm so glad you came all the way from Texas to boogie with me! You looked super HOT in your kitty costume!
LoudDan, you're a big sweetie head and you'd better stay that way because I love you "whereever you is".

Shannon, great to see you again! It had been way too long.. and you just let me know the time and place when the next round of nipple-twisting will be! I didnt get to tell you how *HOT* you looked in your Kill Bill costume! Smokin girl!

Mel, it was great to meet you.. you are as sweet, beautiful, and kind as I had imagined you would be. Thanks for the help with our kitty costumes too.. ! I look forward to seeing you many times in the future!

WAY too many people to give my love to.. I met so many awesome new friends this past weekend. I am thinking of all of you and I can't wait to see you all again!

To Samantha, Tom, Marianne, Robbie, Fast Eddie, Spence, Beezy, Casie, Dan, Tim.. and everyone.. thank you so much for your support in my time of need. I wish the "Chaoskitty" could have come out Saturday night (y'all know shes in there!) but she was too sad. My night would have been unbearable without your hugs and love.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and if any of you ever need anything, I will be there.

Tim and Trey, Shimmell, Ian, and Eric.. thanks for all the hard work you did to put on a kick ass boogie! I have found yet another great drop zone in GA. :)
Side note: Tennessee Skydiving Center will absolutely remain open.. so if any of you are ever up around Tullahoma, please come and see me! Although it doesnt have to be by accident, you can come to Tullahoma on purpose too! ;)

edit: Hey, Alistair who sent me a super sweet PM, I deleted your message by accident before I could reply but I wanted to tell you thank you. PM me again please.

well.........we do what we can;)

and pJ --> great pic of us w/our matchin' pimp hats! great to have met you!

bryan ~ i still have your bone necklace...i will take it on my ventures, and it will be returned on our next meeting!:)

In the "GOOD OLD DAYS" that is called a ransom. If you didn't leave a note, your word as taking the necklace 'hostage' until you meet again will do. Or until an unnamed challenge has been met. :ph34r::D That's where ransoms get challenging. And the fun continues...:P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

In the "GOOD OLD DAYS" that is called a ransom. If you didn't leave a note, your word as taking the necklace 'hostage' until you meet again will do. Or until an unnamed challenge has been met. :ph34r::D That's where ransoms get challenging. And the fun continues...:P

I don't know anyone who would do such a thing!!!!! :D
Pink Mafia Sis #26

Mel and jJ thank you for the smiles and love and good times. I can't wait to see you two again.
Ali, you make me want to throw you on the ground and well...we'll save that for a later time. :D

thank you shan*, i love you and katie so freaking much! you were soooooooo adorable in your kill bill costume* i'm so happy you wore that. i have a great photo of you with the fan blowing your blonde hair B|.

jj had so much fun with You too! you are the most lovable individual ~ not afraid to show your affection which is WONDERFUL!!! thank you for being so Cool!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Ali, you make me want to throw you on the ground and well...we'll save that for a later time.

Yeah, baby, yeah!!! Ditto ;) It's ALWAYS a pleasure to see you, my dearest!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.