ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

Marianne... I *LOVE* This pic of YOU,

and...

This pic of us!

That heli jump was so much fun.. I wish I had a camera on my head because the look on Anne-Marie's face was excellent! wheeeee!!!
love y'all!

WHHHEEEEE was right!!! And the pics are awesome. Tim did such a good job. I think I'll hang next time.
:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

MaryAnne -- > did i tell you my rig is named after you.;)

That is sooooo sweet!! :). Which one does your rig resemble? Some like to call them my different personalities, BUT they communicate so I'm NOT a freak. Well, maybe freaky sometimes:ph34r::o!!

Anyone get a pic of the halloween witch? I can't tell if she was good witch or a bad witch. Probably very good at being very bad!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

her name is MaryAnne the mirage...she was originally just Mary...then that lovely day, oh a couple of weeks ago, when at the Farm i was introduced to you...Shimmee has done @ least 1 posative thing...anyway after i met someone w/out a 3rd leg who could hang w/me, it's only fitting that her name be changed!!!

xoxo--see you i a week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Hey hwos at teh Farm this week-end. I'm heading up there in an hour. Maybe we could swing by Thomaston aon the way back and make a jump. Anyway, we're getting a suite at the holiday inn express it may make us smarter.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

we're getting a suite at the holiday inn express it may make us smarter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no lee it won't make you smarter; it will however remind you that you just spent ___$ on a bed you may not use--next day shower is good tho!

be safe have fun!:P

~nic~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41