ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

I think I will just use my Get-Out-Of-The-Hole-You-Dug-For-Yourself-Free-Card.

I am sure I have one of those to use! :D

What about a Keep-the-boyfriend-from-poking-you-in-the-eye-with-a-sharp-pointy-stick card? Got one of those?!?

Gosh, you invite the guy into your house and he starts smacking your girl on the ass on exit. What gratitude.. :D

I am afraid Bettina's ass is all mine, as is the rest of her. I guess I am willing to share it with a few choice hotties.. as long as I get to watch.

j

Hey gang.....if you are planning to stay at the Days Inn which NORMALLY has the great skydiver rate - make sure you ask about it cuz SUPPOSEDLY there is some race going on that weekend and there SKYDIVER RATE is now $70 instead of $45....but the Best Western next store is still right around $47.

Just sharing the info....I got my room ;) See everyone soon!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

What about a Keep-the-boyfriend-from-poking-you-in-the-eye-with-a-sharp-pointy-stick card? Got one of those?!?

Didin't you slip one of those in my bag before I left? I was sure you did!;)

No worries- you know it is really YOUR ass I am after anyway!:D

oh dear god.! i sure hope you're bringing jason with you. somone is going to have to keep us separated. or i will drool on you all night.:$

awww shimmel :$, that's very sweet of you to say that! jj will be with me, but it's all Great in the States babe~ we will party like 24-7-rockstarrz* especially if you and jerry will be filling the hangar with your amazing music!!

ian - ooooh, i knew it! katie-boo is a secret-Domi ;)* oh yeah, i can't wait to see you two Rockers!!!

chris - if you attend, you and i will Both battle for Bettina, because i'm going to hug & kiss her so much... jj will be jealous and j* will pull up a chair to watch ;) :D*

bee & j* - i really-super-duper-hope you two VA-babies can join the soiree B|. i promise to do cartwheels this time, yaaaaay!

i also can't wait to meet chaoskitty ~ i hope her and casie-kitty dress like cats, that would be PurrFect!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

i'm going to hug & kiss her so much... jj will be jealous and j* will pull up a chair to watch *

hell yeah baby! i'm gonna get some action that weekend. :D

i really-super-duper-hope you two VA-babies can join the soiree

ok - we'll come - but only becuase you 'super-duper-hope'. that and the chance for some lovin' from you mel! :P

Didin't you slip one of those in my bag before I left? I was sure you did!;)

No worries- you know it is really YOUR ass I am after anyway!:D

No, but I think you broke into my hidden stash and stole one. You know, they won't work unless they are activated. Be sure to call the 1-800 number from your home phone..

As for the second note.. as Run DMC said.. "you be illin'" :S

j

I am sooooo there.....
BTW.. BKDICE... is that you in your Avatar..??
Hubba Hubba

Marks
Kele01
LoudDan
Shananay
ChaosKitty
Freeflir29
Skynole
Melstarr
Volo
Brooke
AlisonJr
Skydver
*FreeflyDrew + RanchHand
*SunnyDee + SO
*DoubleSpock (All the way from MA)
*Freekfly (All the way from MA)
Ianmdrennan + SO
JRock (please have the absolute and vodka again)

Maybe
Skymama
IMGR2
BKDice
jmfreefly
*Turtlespeed
*Casie
*other TX people who are working on it..
*Some TN people you dont know about yet.. Wink
* CCowden...cause he's a sick bastard and wants to fondle my ass.

This just in:

Due to increasing products liability litigation, beer and alcohol manufacturers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all beer and alcohol containers:

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an asshole.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to SMASH YOUR HEAD IN.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to awaken with breath that could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon at 300 yards.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your pants.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and or name you can't remember).

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter and more handsome than some really, really big guy named FRANZ.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

Yeah I know some of you probably think I'm drunk all the time...................jealous

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Well that sounds like fun. I think I will be there.

Me and my husband the Dirty Britt

Most of you know who I am talking about

;)

Brandy.. would love to see you there! We met briefly at The Farm a few weeks ago. I look forward to getting to know you and your "dirty brit" better!
:)

Hopes and dreams....hopes and dreams....hopes and dreams....hopes and dreams....hopes and dreams.... hopes and dreams....

I'll try not to disappoint :)

update:
*bkdice
*jmfreefly
*goofyjumper and her dirty brit (mguerra?)
Marks
Kele01
LoudDan
Shananay
CCowden
ChaosKitty
Freeflir29
Skynole
Melstarr & lovey-dovey J*
Volo
Brooke
AlisonJr
Skyedyvr
FreeflyDrew + RanchHand
SunnyDee + Greg
DoubleSpock (All the way from MA)
Freekfly (All the way from MA)
Ianmdrennan + Katie
JRock (please have the absolute and vodka again) (what kinda vodka do you like in your absoulte JRock?):ph34r: oh.. the Red Bull vodka.. ok cool ;)

Maybe
Skymama
IMGR2
Turtlespeed
Casie
other TX people who are working on it..
Some TN people you dont know about yet.. Wink