ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

Hey Folks!!

It's that time of year again when Skydive Atlanta will be hosting their Annual Halloween Freefly Festival (October 29, 30, 31)

Skydive Atlanta hosts the festival where Freeflyers (or ANYONE of any discipline although it's focus is Freeflying) of all skill levels come from all over the country to do some kick ass skydives over the Halloween weekend. Last year there were over 300 registrants and we're hoping to keep making it bigger and better for this year.

What's confirmed:

Organizers
Mike Ortiz
Jon Pinyon (formerly of Wicked Liquid)
Organizing and coaching will be available for ALL skill levels of freeflying.

Aircraft
Skyvan
Super King Air

Miscelanous
Some free jump tickets jumps for the best halloween costume.
Performance Designs will be there with some demos for all you crazy folk to test out.
Super freefly dives!
The Pink Mafia Ladies!! B|
DJ Party Saturday

What we're still working on adding (NO PROMISES but we'll keep you updated):

Aircraft
Helicopter

Keep your eyes out, and start making plans.....it's going to be one hell of a ride!

Can't wait to see you all there!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Hey Folks!!

It's that time of year again when Skydive Atlanta will be hosting their Annual Halloween Freefly Festival (October 29, 30, 31)

Skydive Atlanta hosts the festival where Freeflyers (or ANYONE of any discipline although it's focus is Freeflying) of all skill levels come from all over the country to do some kick ass skydives over the Halloween weekend. Last year there were over 300 registrants and we're hoping to keep making it bigger and better for this year.

What's confirmed:

Organizers
Mike Ortiz
Jon Pinyon (formerly of Wicked Liquid)
Organizing and coaching will be available for ALL skill levels of freeflying.

Aircraft
Skyvan
Super King Air

Miscelanous
Some free jump tickets jumps for the best halloween costume.
Performance Designs will be there with some demos for all you crazy folk to test out.
Super freefly dives!
The Pink Mafia Ladies!! B|
DJ Party Saturday

What we're still working on adding (NO PROMISES but we'll keep you updated):

Aircraft
Helicopter

Keep your eyes out, and start making plans.....it's going to be one hell of a ride!

Can't wait to see you all there!

Blues,
Ian

for those of you that have been to this party, you already know.

those of you that havent, dont want to miss it. it is by far the southeasts biggest boogie of the year. it is going to be one hell of a weekend and one hell of a party. dont miss out on this boogie. i know i wont.

trey, keep up the good work down there a skydive atlanta. im sure we will see 500+ this year. i was all over the wffc promoting this event. as were many others.

Awwwwwwwww, man . . . it's only August 16th, and now I'm all geeked for the last weekend in October. :D

The Freefly Festival rocks! I can't wait! Oh, but when all of you go to the party on Saturday night, you'd better wear costumes. If you don't, you'll be the only one not wearing one, and then you'll have to go as "homicidal maniac" or "guy with no pants" (a last-minute, no frills costume). :D

It's been on my calendar for months, but I'll circle it now. ;)

Kelly

Don't miss it, don't miss it, don't miss it. The floks at Skydive Atlanta pull out all the stops for this boogie, First class all the way. You've never seen a DZ party like this one I promise. Just show up, it'll be worth your while. Last year we had Ctholic school girls and cheer leaders and life was good, and fair, and fun to look at. You gott gotta gotta c'mon down.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

WOULDN'T MISS IT!!!! B|

I hope you guys are prepared for a BIG ASS boogie....Marks isn't kidding when he says he promoted at WFFC..Damn was he PROMOTING!

NICE spinning in the PD tent Shimm. I tried to get everyone to go to bed but they just didn't want too!! Your gonna have to quit drinking so much so you can hang out all night with the big kids. ;)

Can't wait to see you Thomaston cats again. Not too far away now! YAY!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

The whole town?:P

Yes! And the river too! :P

No really.. I see a road trip to ATL for my SSM friends whom I love and miss bunches! Y'all do not want to miss this party.. I'll dress up like the Texas cowgirl that I am!
Work on it... dont make me come down there and start twisting nipples... :ph34r:

We'll settle for the occasional visit too ya know !!

Ok good..that might be a little easier for me to actually pull off... ;)

WOW! Two offers of nipple grippings!!!!

Shwing!!!!! I"M THERE! YIPPEE

ALRIGHT NOW!! You better keep your word and show up. I dare you...:D

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4