somethinelse

INFO RE./ BRIDGE DAY????

Already talking about Bridge Day...Group going from my DZ. I'm thinking about going along to watch it all. Nothing I could deal with at this stage in the game anyways!

At the dz was asking the experienced jumpers, would you go off the bridge...? REALLY surprised by who said what. Funny, too...

So while waiting around for jumps I & the other students talked -HYPOTHETICALLY- about BASE and what we thought we could/would do-;) HYPOTHETICALLY- and what'd be easier/harder to do....

So now we're starting to look forward to possibly going to "bridge Day" and checking it all out there.

SO WHAT IS THERE TO DO BESIDES WATCH FOR THOSE LIKE ME WHO ARE JUSTING GOING ALONG FOR THE FUN OF IT ALL?

Thanx y'all! - LILA.

There are local exhibits and lots of looking around stuff to do. if you like whitewater you could schedule some great rafting on the New or Gauley. Fishing is good on New River ( if you like really feisty smallmouth, I like to use ultralite gear )

I think Bridge Day is a blast even if you are not jumping. A huge crew of us from Tecumseh go every year (jumpers and non-jumpers).
There are a ton of vendors/exhibits on the actual bridge if you get bored watching jumper after jumper go off of the bridge. As someone else mentioned there is white water rafting and exhibits in the observation deck of the bridge.
The party on Saturday night is sooo much fun too, I would definately recommend going just to check it out. There are also mini BASE seminars through out the weekend, I'm not sure if they are only for those who have registered though, I think anyone can attend.
Hope to see you there! B|B|
Chrissy

VERY COOL! SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME!

Guess I'll need to sock away some cash between now and then, huh?? I'm already making sure to block off Thursday-Monday to figure on driving there with a bunch from the dz.

Hope to meet ya one of these days...Finishing off my student program next weekend, then it won't be long til I get my "A"... Then can check out jumping at some of the other Michigan Dz's too.

THANX! - LILA.