jrpraeter

Richmond "THE" Boogie 2004

The Richmond folks would like to extend to you a formal invitation to our annual event, Richmond "THE" Boogie.

As always we have spectacular aircraft, organizers, and skydives for your enjoyment! In addition we will be offering gourmet eats courtesy of Scotty and Tami Carbone.

For more information on our event, please see our website at www.skydiverichmond.com.

:S A correction on previous posts, the dates for "THE" Boogie are September 1 - 6, 2004. Due to a mistake by our webmaster our site had previously given incorrect dates. We are sorry for the inconvenience and sincerely look forward to seeing you there!

Blue Skies!

Jaime

Jaime Praeter
Richmond "THE" Boogie
Skydive Wayne County, Inc.
765.965.0435 PH
765.965.0436 FX
www.skydiverichmond.com

The Richmond folks would like to extend to you a formal invitation to our annual event, Richmond "THE" Boogie.

As always we have spectacular aircraft, organizers, and skydives for your enjoyment! In addition we will be offering gourmet eats courtesy of Scotty and Tami Carbone.

For more information on our event, please see our website at www.skydiverichmond.com.

:S A correction on previous posts, the dates for "THE" Boogie are September 1 - 6, 2004. Due to a mistake by our webmaster our site had previously given incorrect dates. We are sorry for the inconvenience and sincerely look forward to seeing you there!

Blue Skies!

Jaime

Jaime Praeter
Richmond "THE" Boogie
Skydive Wayne County, Inc.
765.965.0435 PH
765.965.0436 FX
www.skydiverichmond.com

Hi Jamie,

Looking forward to my 'first' (yes, I'll let you buy beer) boogie at Richmond. With Mike Lewis organizing CRW, it's got to be good.

I would appreciate information on local motels/hotels. A web search this morning showed several of the chains as booked up.

CRW Skies,

Michael

I can't wait!!!

I took a bunch of days off work, and I've been saving up money for jump tickets. It's going to be the best time ever.

I can't wait to spend some time with Scotty and Tami, since I only met them for such a short time in Z-hills. I'm looking forward to trying out all sorts of different aircraft. I can't wait to meet a bunch of people from other dropzones. And most of all, I'm looking forward to doing some mad fun jumps with my fellow Pink Mafia sisters!!!!

If I wanted to, I could actually pee myself with excitement right now ... but I think my employers would frown upon that.

""Bump""
WOO-HOO
Scotty and I arrived here at Richmond last week. We had a great weekend I inititated a new sister Misty "safire2jumper" into the Pink Mafia Sisterhood and we pulled off a 3 - point 8way cessna formation load B|
Scotty and I are looking forward to serving up some great food and doing some kickass skydives :P
Come on out early (this weekend) we will be jumping the Caravan ;) Look forward to seeing you all!!
<>
Tami

Just have a free moment... first day is going excellent! Weather forecast is looking spectacular for the entire week!

But to answer your question... yes, ice can be purchased at the boogie. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Blue Skies!

Jaime

Jaime Praeter
Richmond "THE" Boogie
765.965.0435 PH
765.965.0436 FX
www.skydiverichmond.com

Hey Jaime!
Wish I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please say hi to everyone for me. I miss the richmond family! Give Mike Mullins a big hug from me. I'm so jonesin' to be in Boston Indiana for this weekend. Unfortunately I took too much time off already in August and broke a camera so I need to work... I can't believe I've missed 2 Richmond Boogies in a row. I'm ashamed.
Send my love to everyone, hopefully see you sooner than later!
peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com