freeflybella

Bust out your STASH!

My gear is packecd, the rum is bought, the stache is pathetic, but fuggit it's a Crosskeys Boogie!! If work would just give me Friday night off, that would be the shit, I could get this jackassery started early.

Good luck to all the peeps still hell bent on going to Florida, I'm heading north where the weather is better. :):(:PB|:$:):S>:(:o:D[:/]:|:ph34r:B|

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Team Swooo would like to congratulate the newest Swooo Members who were initiated during the Stash Jam! Spectators were treated to spectacular swooos by all! All of the new members were excellent sports and received bonus points for not collapsing their sliders and finishing their swooos with PLF's!!! And yes, there is video!!! :)
Heath Richardson #24B
Shannon Pilcher (he swoooed this time!!!) #24A
Dave Brown #999
Stuey Newman #68
Sarah Loshe #777
Dave Minton #29 3/4
Marc Singer #100

DO IT!!!!!

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

Thanks to EVERYONE who came out for this epic event!

We had over 80 registered participants and WAY too many mustaches to count!

The Swoop Jam on Saturday was fantastic! Congratulations to Shannon, DK and Dave Hebert (in that order) for their spectacular performances on the pond - as well as the other competitors - for making it a successful day.

Also, congrats to Team Ball Knockers for finishing first in the Drunken Dodgeball comp. They gave Team Tu Sabe (and 12 other 5-person teams) a run for their money! (Team Monkeyclaw busted in the first round!)

The stashes were cool, and disgusting. Special thanks to Papa John Eddowes for shaving a 20-year old beard into the best 'Sam Elliot' stash and winning the competition.

Also thanks to Dave and Erin (Golden) Brown, Kyle Starck, Shannon Pilcher, Heath Richardson, Damo and Mush, Stuey, Timmy and Bert (with 15 lips hairs combined), Norman, and everyone else who participated and made this event one to remember.

p.s. One more round of applause for Bill Ottley.

p.p.s. I shaved BKdice's man's chin! :)
p.p.s.s. BKdice is hot! B|

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Shani - you guys did an awesome job!!!! What a great boogie - despite the weather on Sunday! Good times and lots of good people. Granted, many of them looked less than cool with their stashes, but many good sports! :D

p.p.s. I shaved BKdice's man's chin!

With some strong resistance from the shavee. :D

p.p.s.s. BKdice is hot!

:$ :$ :$ Wanna make out? :D

p.p.s. I shaved BKdice's man's chin!

With some strong resistance from the shavee. :D

I was just taken aback by having my cutie on my arm, and another cutie shaving me!

Everyone at work today couldn't understand why I was clean shaven -- it was so impossible to describe to WUFFOS, I started making crap up.

Anyway, great boogie!

j