mgerra28

10th anniversary at skydive tallahassee

I got jello shooters too. Maybe we can have our taste test this weekend

Looks like we may have to put together a panel of Judges so that we finally find out who really makes the best Jello Shots.

It would be even better if we had some friendly wager on the outcome.... Any Suggestions??

Thanks for all the people that made the 21 a sucess, sorry that we couldn't put everybody on it.

Me too.:( Don't forget me for the next one!

Yes, I believe a good time wa shad my all that attended. I 'm not into all the drama that was going on I just wanted to jump.....and I did lots of that. Thanks to SD Tallahassee, Spacelands Otter and all the great new smiling faces I met this weekend. You guys ROCK and I'll definitely be back so if you're smart you'll lock the doors. :D:ph34r::D

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I had a great time,some great skydives(it's amazing what you can do when you keep the hangover in check)and a great party.Thanks everyone for a great weekend.I hope to see some of you in the mountains next month.We got started on a list for the Boogie of the Month Tour for next year on the way home.I'll post that on RoamingDZ.com.Oh, and everyone thank Robbie Rob for his entertaining us with his extensive knowledge of electricity

Yes, I believe a good time was had my all that attended. I 'm not into all the drama that was going on I just wanted to jump.....and I did lots of that. Thanks to SD Tallahassee, Spacelands Otter and all the great new smiling faces I met this weekend. You guys ROCK and I'll definitely be back so if you're smart you'll lock the doors. :D:ph34r::D

Drama? Did I miss something? If you mean the cops showing up....that was nothing, they just got a complaint that our kegs of beer arrived a little late & people were thirsty... And I think they really wanted to munch out on jello shots because they ran out of doughnuts or something like that... (psssst-it was really easy to get out of those handcuffs)

THANK YOU to everybody who came out to help us celebrate our Anniversary. I hope everybody had a great time. We'weren't able to get eveything in place the way we had planned because Hurrivcane Ivan zapped us of 2 entire work days & got us way
behind. So we tried to cram all of Weds & Thurs stuff into Friday morning.....but just ran out of time.

Thanks to all of the Farm people who made it down, & Roaming DZ...Sorry I didn't get to say bye to most of you, We're glad you all came.....And once again real big thanks to the suppliers of the jello-shots......can I get recipes??? I think a few people are addicted.

LOL...the cops were a big hit. :D

Nothing like the group of us driving up only to see the cops and get silly trying to get Spence to drive past them so we could offer them a beer. :o:DB| Thankfully Spence has more sense than the rest of us.:P

Also sorry if I offended anyone by staying out of the drama.

--
Hot Mama

I think the drama came about when there were two organizers who were only getting their slot comped if they had 10 or more jumpers. For some reason they were offended when anyone tried to put together a skydive that was not organized by one of them. I like both of the organizers and both are very capable. I've been to a whole lot of DZs and the purpose of an organizer is to organize those who want to be organized, not to demand that everyone jump with them. Sorry if I offended either of them but I don't pay $20 a pop to do a whole day of below average big ways rather than shit hot smaller stuff just so an organizer gets a free slot.

Having said that, I had a great time at a great boogie and hope all the ruffled feathers can be smoothed over.

Thanks to everyone who was there.

Hey It wouldn't be a drop zone without some drama. Quincy is a fun DZ with all good folks but it is a DZ and sometimes friendships get crossed up with business and somebody gets pissed. being a bunch of skydivers though we never stay pissed for too long. :)

When you coming back to see us?

Ok so I jumped with that drama and didn't have a clue. Just the way I like it...clueless. Just let me jump and don't spend all day fussing about it. Nuff said:)
I hope to be back SOON as I had a blast. Go figure:P

--
Hot Mama

I had a blast, got in some jumps that I hadn't had the opportunity to do before. Like the High altitude. The lack of oxygen lent to me having even more fun. Then there was the hop n pop which didn't go quite as planned but I found it still a blast. Cheers to everyone.

ok guys. here's a fun little experiment to do on a high altitue load...
at about sayyyyy, 18,000 feet, pull the hose away from your face, breath normally and kindly ask your neighbor to ask you a few simple math problems. multiplication, addition, division, subtraction... answer them all.. eventually you'll find yourself taking longer and longer to answer the questions and the answers will soon stop being correct.. its just fun to learn what hypoxia can actually do to your thought processes- that is, of course, while your still conscious. warning! should you conduct this experiment do it with a friend, and tell him to let you know if you turn blue. thanks for listening. practice at your own risk.
oh and to sign off on a mildly hypocritical note,
be safe
~marcus

Identify it ? OK. It has two leg straps, a chest strap, three ring risers, a cut-away handle, reserve handle. Oh and just to be sure, it has a reserve flap and a main flap. Please send it to me. THANKS PCFR

-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.