alcarterra

1st Annual Team Swooo Boogie at Cross Keys

Will the spandex jump be taking place during the Boogie?

Yes, yes...the Spandex World Record is set back for the Swooo Boogie!!! So bring your spandex and help us fill the "Spanvan"!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note:

There will be mud wrestling (Co-Ed and non-Co-Ed) on Saturday night :) This is to help Team Swooo raise money to build a bunkhouse and to raise money for a local charity.

So bring your 'rastlin clothes and come help Team Swooo "get out of the mud"!!!

There will also be pie throwing at Cross Key's finest (instructors, manafesters, DZO, packers, staff).

To help raise money, there is a registration fee for the events Saturday night, there is NO registration for jumping or taking part in the boogie. Registering allows you to get stuff cheaper saturday night:

$20 gets you:
-Food at BBQ (all you can eat)
-Alcoholic beverages (all you can drink)
-spectator entrance to the mud wrestling ring
-2 pie throws at your favorite instructor
-3 raffle tickets

raffle prizes include:
-Bi-Plane jump
-Chopper jump
-30 min. massage from Leia
-1 day gear rental from Square3
-T-shirts from Square3
and many more!!!

ACT NOW! Before August 2, registration is ONLY $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not fear, if you are unable to register, you are still more than welcome to participate in all activities Saturday night at the set fee.

If you have any questions, PM or email me. Also please let me know if you plan to attend.

Dave - I hope to see you in your spandex that weekend!!!!

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

Congrats to our newest Swooo Member, PJ!! He is Swooo #6.022x10 to the 23rd!!! wow, what a number!
Our jump with PJ was fabulous... we can't wait to go back up and try the hybrid again.

Also, there is a correction on our list of Swooo Members... Damo is not #74, he is #84, sorry!

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1

Don't be sorry about Rantoul - I'll, at least, be going to the SWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boogie!!!!!

I'm not saying a word about the spandex jump... We shouldn't jinx it this time. :$ Its been put on hold way too long. :)
ps. Stacy, reserve Swoo number 4:20 for me. :S

hey Dave, i'm reserving the number for you!

good news, all of those who are already swooo memebers, shirts should be available any day now, also, it's confirmed, there are about 6 or 7 CRW dogs coming out for the Swooo Boogie!

BettyAnn, i think it would be great if you and Allen mud wrestle each other, what do ya think??

Only one weekend left to buy your spandex! see you all next weekend...

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1

Co-Ed Mud wrestling, throwing pies at the instructors, and rest of the staff. beer, pizza, BBQ, jumps, wow, I will be there, no doubt, rain or shine, hey if it is raining, what better way to do the mud wrestling. Now, if we can only get a bra and panties match in the mud....
Better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried at all.

Me and Alyson were a little busy this weekend, we initiated 4 new members to Team Swooo! congrats to Amanda, Chris, Sandy, and Cassidy!! I think the total Swooo count is now up to 16 :)

Sadly, Cassidy will be leaving us soon, and going to Florida, on a positive note, Team Swooo is granting her privleges to initiate Swooo members from the south! We have decided to allow Swooo to expand outside New Jersey. Also, good news for all you already Swooo Members! Swooo Member shirts are now finished and wow are the swoooerific! ;)

As for Dave being worried about mud under the junk, i'm sure if he just wears his super tight spandex, the mud will never find a way in!

Only 3 more days till the Swooo Boogie!! Can't wait to see BettyAnn and Allen fight it out in the Mud Ring!! :) (please please please please!!)
As for me, I am wrestling someone who is about twice my height :o a little scared, but i think i can take him!

see you all soon!

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1

Everyone the Swooo Boogie begins today!

Come out to Cross Keys and get your Swooo number! Stay for the mud wrestling and barbeque!

It's the Boogie for Beginners (and everyone else), so you have no excuse!

Hope to see you there!!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

The 1st Annual Swooo Boogie got off to a great start on Saturday with gorgeous weather and free organizing in freefly, RW, and CReW to keep everyone busy! The Swooo and Chug at sunset was a success with Neal winning with an awesome time of 6 seconds followed closely by Doug with 10 seconds! It was great to watch everyone come straight in and swooo on their way to their beer. :)
Team Swooo would like to congratulate Cross Keys for the record breaking day that they had on Saturday! Congratulations to Jono the pilot for breaking the previous record of 39 skyvan loads in one day with an amazing 42 skyvan loads! Cross Keys also broke its own record for the most tandems done in one day with a total of 213 tandem skydives! Congratulations to John, the staff, manifest, the packers, and the pilots for making Saturday possible and a big success!

Team Swooo would like to thank Cross Keys, manifest, the packers, the pilots, The Cutaway Café, the staff, and everyone who participated in the Swooo Boogie for helping make the Swooo Boogie really the 1st Annual Swooo Boogie!!! We had such a great time that we're going to do it next year as well! A special thanks to my other Team Swooo Members, Stacey and Kristen for all of their help and hardwork in making this possible.

We’ll see everyone next year at the Swooo Boogie!!!!!

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2