Where: Skydive Cross Keys in NJ
What:
-Swooo Initiation Jumps
-Free organizing with Monkey Claw (freefly), Steve Love (RW), and the CRW Dogs
-Swooo Competition with cash prize
-Swooo and Chug :D
-BBQ and Party for Sarah's last night, Saturday night
-Super Skyvan and Super Otter

Who's Team Swooo: Team Swooo is Stacey, Alyson, and Kristen, a group of fun jumpers from Cross Keys who were bored during the cold NJ winter and came up with Team Swooo. Swoooing is you average run of the mill landing. We can't swoop, but wanted a cool name for our landings too, so "the swooo" was born. Team Swooo is just looking to have fun, we don't stand for anything, really, it's just funny. Team Swooo is currently initiating members. Check out our list of current members:

#1 - Stacey Hennessy - founding member
#2 - Alyson Terranova - founding member
#3 - Kristen Terranova - founding member
#4 - “Jono” Jonathan Gordon - honorary; Swooo Pilot
#42 - Darlene
#5 - Nigel Holland
#2868 - Edd Cole
#33 - Cindy White
#24 - Shannon Pilcher
#74 - Damo

#007 - Mutter
SwoooV - Kai - Official Swooo Videographer

To become a Swooo Member, all you have to do is make a jump with the special exit count, with one of the founding members of Team Swooo. It can be a freefly, RW, or CRW jump. You do not have to swooo to be a Swooo Member (swoopers are more than welcome). Become a Swooo Member, receive a shirt!!! So, if you are looking for a good time, call 1-900-BigSwooo (just kidding...) No really, if you are looking for a good time, and can't make it to Rantoul, come to Cross Keys August 7-8th!

Please post here if you are going to attend!!!

For more information, PM me.

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

Wish I could be there to join you guys but I'll be Australia then.

Boo whoo for Ari, he's gonna be in Australia :P:P Let's have a pity party:P;):P

LOL :D There's a lot of places I wish I could go to while I'll be in Australia ;)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

To become a Swooo Member, all you have to do is make a jump with the special exit count, with one of the founding members of Team Swooo.

I also heard that you must do a straight in landing on that particular jump.

The reason I mention/question it is - the crosskeys rumor mill has it that Mr. mischeivous-tall-and-cute-super-swooper didn't and yet has been granted a swooo number.

Now, I'm not one to call foul - because having this little (or not so little) Loki around is worth bending the 'roooles' - and he mentioned what a great time he had on the dive...

Just looking for clarification. :D:)

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

ok, for all those that are wondering, at first, to become a swooo member you just had to jump with a founding member of team swooo. however, this past weekend, recent member number 74 decided he WANTED to do a swooo :D(straight in approach and all!) and he did, it was beautiful! so then we got to thinking, maybe a proper swooo should be completed in order to become a member :)so i think our decision was that a swooo would be MUCH appreciated, however, not absolutely necessary (its more fun to watch guys with thousands of jumps swooo though :D)

i'm sure swooo #2 will let us know if these are not the correct rules!

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1

so i think our decision was that a swooo would be MUCH appreciated, however, not absolutely necessary

I agree with Stacey on this one. The swooo on landing is not a set in stone rule, it's just MUCH appreciated if it's done. :)
Speaking of said super-swooper and the rumor...Stacey and I were led to believe that while it may not have been a complete swooo, it was not a complete swoop either...I guess only said super-swooper knows the truth ;) But that aside, that jump was so much fun! :)
alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

The main rule is that there definately has to be a jump done with a founding member of Team Swooo and the exit count MUST be used.

Well what I'm wondering... that jump that I did with the swooo girls and Nigel where we hung from the skyvan and you girls were supposed to jump out after us. Since we couldnt see you and actually completely lost you anyways, we tried to jump. Does that make me a swooo member? I know for a fact that my landing was straight in too:P So whattaya say? I can be the swooo delegate now that I'm down in Australia. Swooo International baby!!!!!

:D

We don't want to keep swoopers from joining due to the landing

Personally, I'd pay for the jump ticket just to see a few certain 'sooper-swoopers' bringing it straight in. :ph34r:

When afore-mentioned "Tall and Mischievous" returns, I'm going to request he and his teammate, "Small, Dark and Handsome" do a student pattern 2-way straight in !!

"Small and Champion-like" doesn't have his Swooo number yet and I think that's the perfect way for him to earn it - what do you think?

:ph34r::ph34r: It's still "all in fun!" :ph34r:

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

That is a great idea!! when tall and mischievous comes back, i would love to see a simultaneous student-like swooo with small dark and handsome ;) that would be soooo entertaining, we need video!! he needs his swooo number soon anyway!!

as for the australian wanna be delegate, i'm not so sure, that wasn't actually a designated swooo jump, no one did the exit count, and you guys jumped in front of the flat flyers (not your turn!!) thats why you didn't see us the rest of the jump, cause there was a group in between us! so you'll just have to wait till you come back :)

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1

Hello!!!
Hey Bobby, e-mail me - [email protected]

As for that jump where we hung off the Skyvan waiting for the girls, well if FlatFlyers stopped wearing Freefly jumpsuits, it would've been easier for us to tell, surely you can have half a Swooo number?

All can someone shed some light on who's "Tall and Mischievous" & "Small, Dark and Handsome" !?

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Personally, I'd pay for the jump ticket just to see a few certain 'sooper-swoopers' bringing it straight in. :ph34r:

When afore-mentioned "Tall and Mischievous" returns, I'm going to request he and his teammate, "Small, Dark and Handsome" do a student pattern 2-way straight in !!

"Small and Champion-like" doesn't have his Swooo number yet and I think that's the perfect way for him to earn it - what do you think?

:ph34r::ph34r: It's still "all in fun!" :ph34r:

I agree with Stacey again for this one. I think that that would be a perfect initiation jump for "small, dark, and handsome" and it would just be so much fun to watch a 2-way swooo :)
alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

hehe...not a problem...it'll be worth it just to see them swooo :)

As good are they are they could still probably do dirt water dirt just by swoooing the pond! Hopefully I'll be up there if you guys pull that off though, it'll be funny to see them do a two way swooo! :D:D
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I am totally looking forward to the 1st Annual Swooo boogie!

I hope that everyone comes out and many people can get their Swooo numbers! There will be flat flying inductions (with me), so anyone can do it!

If you can make it! Come on down to Cross Keys!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

I made a Jump with Stacey and Alyson and became Swooo Member 9 1/2. It was a great jump. Surprised that Stacey and I stayed on level, (since I weigh about 100 pounds more than her. :) )
See you all at the boogie.
-Mike
Better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried at all.