jumpoutnow

$110.00 Boogie July 10 & 11 THE FARM

SKYDIVE THE FARM WAS ROCKIN' THIS WEEKEND! 30 Caravan Loads and 9 Porter loads. A bunch of COOL people came by. We are doing it again August 14 and 15. $110.00 all you can jump Sat. & Sun. $99.00 Tandems www.skydivethefarm.com
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

For those that miss this weekend - THEY MISS OUT!!!
Freeflying and RW jumps GALORE...all the pond swooping you can stand (w/ swoops by Hans, Woody, Joe Costa & MORE)...cheap jump tickets and plenty of ROOM TO LAND!!

I've been to both so far, and they have each ROCKED!

Sat nights are always fun...and bonfire jumps are always happening (yours truly got the ball rolling - don't think anyone else took me up on it! wonder why:S)

Greg, Hans, & Harvey made a place OF SKYDIVERS and FOR SKYDIVERS...come by and check it out!!! Thanks for the jumps Harvey, all of 'em were FUN!

Looking forward to the next one!! See y'all then!B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

SKYDIVE THE FARM WAS ROCKIN' THIS WEEKEND! We are doing it again August 14 and 15. $110.00 all you can jump Sat. & Sun. $99.00 Tandems www.skydivethefarm.com

Awww, that is so sweet to do this on my birthday, August 14!!! :P Looks like I know exactly where I'll be spending my birthday weekend! Thanks guys!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Yeah, but your 'glowing personality' is what made me wipe you out of my mind!!!

Sorry all, yes - Chris had some 'ok' pond swoops too - 'cept for that last one! uuuUUUGGGGLLLLYYY!!B|

There darn'it - happy now??

:DLOL

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Hey damnit I had some pretty good pond swoops,except for that last one.Hey everyone needs a little adrenalin.Lets plan on next month and turn it into a RoamingDZ event.

Chris

Even better, RoamingDZ, Cspence (maybe we can talk about that punch recipe), and the farm. Life is Good;)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Next one is August 14th and 15th.

I have seen people get 14 or 15 jumps easily, More is definitely possible.
This last one was great because they were running both the Caravan and the Porter.
The $110 also included a Killer Ribeye Steak Dinner.

The Farm is definitely the best deal in Skydiving.
Even on the normal Weekends it only $14 to 14000 ($10 to 14000 for the women.)

We all know they cant keep this up forever, so get out and take advantage while the getting is good.