alanab

!!!!!!GOOD TIMES BOOGIE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!

i'm going june 25-27th
who's gonna be there? its gonna be a shitload of fun! i've never been to this dz or this boogie but i have heard only good things about it! PLUS.... hot jimmy is gonna be freefly organizing there AND he owes me a jump!

i got this from cleveland parachutes website:

JUMPRUN.COM'S GOODTIME BOOGIE V
June 23 - 27, 2004
(5 DAYS OF SKYDIVING & FUN)
"BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER !!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - CASA AIRCRAFT From Carolina Sky Sports

Tail Gate Aircraft !!

( CARRYING 30 SKYDIVERS PER LIFT.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - GRAND CARAVAN From Sky's The Limit in New Jersey

( CARRYING 17 SKYDIVERS PER LIFT.)

**News Bulletin**

On June 9th, 2004 we received a fax from Freefall Adventures Canceling the Helicopter. We're deeply disappointed.

1 - HELICOPTER From Cross Keys

www.jumpthechopper.com

Cost: $49.00/jump or ride from 5,000'

Carries a total of 4 which you can hang off the strut !!

Jimmy tranter, from deland florida,

Will be one of our freeflying organizers !!

Industry Venders, World Class Coaches and Organizers for freeflying & RW, Hot Air Balloons, Bands and Great Parties!

Reservations for the Hot Air Balloon Jumps or Rides, contact directly to: Russell's Balloon Adventures at (800) 861-9824. Their website is: www.russellsballoonadventures.com

http://www.clevelandparachute.com/events.html

There will be a group from richmond there. I have gone that past couple of years and always have a good time!! haha! That is where I was reborn into the Rodriguez Brothers and the onlookers sang 'God Bless America' as I danced on the table. Wow, what memories! Cant wait for this years event! I'll be there Thursday night!

Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77

i have been there once....while visiting my family....it is in the middle of no where.....grass runway when i was there too...surounded by corn fields and Amish people. i had fun though when i was there
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas