haylee

$12 Jumps at Summer Liftoff Festival - No Boogie Fee

Come join us at Skydive Houston in Waller, Texas, June 25th through June 27th, 2004!
We'll have $12 Super Twin Otter jumps from 13500', Hot Air Balloon jumps, Refreshing pool to splash in, Cook-out Saturday and Sunday ($5 per plate), FREE refreshing beverages after hours (at least the beer), hot new band Dirty Sancho will be playing Saturday night (www.dirtysancho.com), and Powered parachute rides and possibly a wind tunnel for family/friends/kids to play with.

Get directions and more information at www.skydivehouston.com or just type in 15355 Penick Rd, Waller, Texas into your favorite map-maker.

Also, just to let everyone know, Balloon jumps/rides and Powered Parachute rides will be $50. The slots for the balloon jumps (B-license qualified only) are filling up quickly!

Call 936-931-1600, 281-550-8070, or 800-JUMP-OUT or send an e-mail to [email protected] to reserve your slot. Be sure to designate what day and time you want to jump: Friday, June 26th @ 7:00pm, Saturday, June 27th @ 5:30am or 7:00pm, or Sunday, June 28th at 5:30am!

Looking forward to seeing a lot of jumping going on!

closest big would be IAH I would say its about a 45 min ride to the DZ.

If you make it to houston early I am pretty sure that someone (if I can't) can get you a ride and/or place to stay then a ride.

So far I am set up for being there fri-sun.

I live in Tomball, which is 30 minutes from the DZ. From my place to IAH is ~20 minutes.

I have family coming in from Dallas and Amarillo on Thursday and Friday. We're planning on crashing at the DZ all weekend - tent city to enjoy the great summer nights!!! Bring a tent/cot/hammock and join us!
Haylee

I almost forgot, we're also doing $35 High-altitude jumps (20,000 ft) and Night Jumps (NSCRs are already being organized!)!!!

Just an update: In order to get the Adren-L-N wind tunnel out for the boogie we need 400 minutes reserved by June 20th! If you reserve time by June 20th the minutes are 1/2 price!!!

Reservation information: Call 1-800-JUMP-OUT to reserve your slot for any event - tunnel, balloon jumps/rides, high altitude jumps, night jumps, etc...

By June 20th - $5 per minute, minimum 10 minutes
June 21st + - $9 per minute, minimum 15 minutes

Also, a couple of the girls are going to make as many Jell-O shots as they can fit in their coolers for Saturday night! And... We're working on getting a frozen 'Rita machine out for the weekend also!!!

Hope to see you there!
Haylee

By June 20th - $5 per minute, minimum 10 minutes
June 21st + - $9 per minute, minimum 15 minutes

EDIT: Schedule your time by June 20th for $5 per minute, minimum 10 minutes
June 21st and later will be $10 per minute unless you buy a 15 minute or more package ($135 for 15 minutes)

Reservation information: Call 1-800-JUMP-OUT to reserve your slot for any event - tunnel, balloon jumps/rides, high altitude jumps, night jumps, etc...

There are also some people looking for QUALITY belly-flyers for an NSCR... PM me for more info!
Haylee

FYI: For an NSCR you must have a B-license, have at least 1 solo night jump, and preferably have done 1 or more night RW jumps. You will be required to wear a glowstick and another light-source during freefall and while under canopy. (It's cheaper to go to Wally World and get glow sticks than to wait until you get to the DZ...)
Haylee

Whats up for the high altitude jumps? Do you just wear the oxygen on the ride to altitude? I will be ther for sure Saturday. I am looking forward to my BEER balloon jump Saturday morning.:P See you freaks out there.

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

I am calling on the sky gods to blow this stinking rain away.........must have positive vibes to accomplish this!

I plan on doing a speed dive from 20 grand!

I can't wait until this weekend....

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't go away mad....just go away!