katiebear21

St. George this weekend (22-23)

I think you'll like their aircraft. :)
I can't make it, but say hello to St. George for me! Both T & I are sick. Finally got him to go to the Dr. Bronchitis & laryngitis. I told him that rough sounding throat wasn't from yelling in a smoke filled bar last weekend!

Lew and I will be so jealous of you guys!

Give everyone there a big wet kiss from me! Especially, Joe (Siete-Cinco), Scott (Ganja), Keith (Pendejo), Jeff (Darkwing), Jack (Homophobia), Robin (Anellos), and Jason (Papachulo). Give all of the ladies out there a big hug, too!

I wish I could be there to see the looks on their faces when you give all those dudes big tongey kisses!

- Cajones

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

I miss St. George, I can't wait for the next Harvest Moon Boogie. Are the definitely doing it this year, anyone know the dates yet??????

I don't think the HMB dates are finalized yet. I think it will be earlier in October than it was last year though, but I'm not sure. The Balls Boogie is 25-27 June. Emphasis on spaceball work.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History

Just came back after a very fun day at St. George. Thanks for the hospitality and the flat surface to crash so I didn't have to dart cops on my way home! There was certainly something to do for everyone! I made 1 birdman jump, 2 FF jumps (watching a spaceball dive), and a tracking dive! Good people, nice packing area, nice picnic area, and lots of green grass. It was nice to get away from the dirt and dust for a weekend!

Looks like HMB is set for the 15th - 17th of October. I will be there for sure!:)
They're also doing a "come play with my balls" weekend at the end of June. I think there's more info on their website: Blue Sky Adventures:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here