tonyhathaway

Where to go for scenic DZs on east coast?

If you go to Vermont Skydive Adventures you can have both water and the mountains. VSA is in the Champlain Valley with veiws of both the green mts of Vt and the adirondack mts of NY with the big beautiful lake champlain in the middle. You can cross country your canopy from ny state over the lake into vt. The people are super chill up there as well. Close to Burlington VT and even Montreal

FL:
Z-Hills - Spent all day last Sat there. Very well laid out, fun, enjoyable dz. Would go back in a second for another fun day/weekend/boogie - anytime. Thanks to all who showed the two GA jumpers a good time, and lots of fun.

Yes, Tony! You should definitely check out Zhills! The sunsets there are beautiful! Lemme know if you need directions. ;) Just a warning though - they already have a resident, kick-ass photog. :P

Fall in dove.

Skydive New England...the country's coolest unkown secret!!! Check it out. Vibes like no other and Mt. Washington, the Atlantic Ocean, the Lakes Region, the Fall foliage...awesome...best jump prices in NE. Guesthouses, camping, bonfires nightly, live entertainment on weekends, 200 acres of private land, super fast super otter...kick ass calendar of events. http://www.ugojump.com/eEventsCal.html If you are a swooper...we got a kick ass swooping pond for your swooping pleasure!!!

Check it out...

FL:
Z-Hills - Spent all day last Sat there. Very well laid out, fun, enjoyable dz. Would go back in a second for another fun day/weekend/boogie - anytime. Thanks to all who showed the two GA jumpers a good time, and lots of fun.

Yes, Tony! You should definitely check out Zhills! The sunsets there are beautiful! Lemme know if you need directions. ;) Just a warning though - they already have a resident, kick-ass photog. :P

Gee Thanks lady!

Do you know how hard it is to get iced tea cleaned off a keyboard?;)

I wondered who would be the one to point out the "duh" factor in this thread.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I'm laughing at some of the responses. I'm not going to point any out in particular but Tony is looking for outstanding scenery for background. Not just amazing dropzones. They've listed a lot of really awesome dz's but not too many of the ones mentioned have amazing views - other than the fact that it's all great from 13 - 14,000 ft.

I'm not mentioning any in particular because I love those dz's and think that they are worth stopping at no matter what the view is in comparison.

Why don't you just come back to Sebastian?