mountainman

Skydive Richmond

Don't know alot, I went over 2 Sundays ago and it was locked up no lights on and no planes. I emailed Jamie the owner she said they were open just that day eveyone left early because of winds. I was there around 11:00. I also heard again this is third hand so please nobody shoot me or scream at me, the otter they were to have this summer got sold at the last minute and they are scrambling with planes. They said Jamie was working hard and scrambling to keep a turbine in their till somthing gets worked out for a permanate fulltime seasonal caravan or otter or somthing like that. Not much info, don't know what they are flying maybe their 182 for all i know. Sombody else please fill in the mountainman and myself!!!!!
Blues
D

from what i know (i was only there easter weekend on friday), but they had a problem getting the otter so now its just the 182. but i hear they are bringing in a caravan for this weekend and all are working really had to get a plane for the season!

Thanks for the info, folks. I haven't heard anything else via email or any other means. I usually talk to skygod for my info.

I heard the same about the Otter and such. That really sucks.

If anyone knows the story for today, please let me know.

:)
http://www.brandonandlaura.com

Hot off the e-mail:

Hello all, finally a word from the sponser...

Skydive Wayne County is pleased to announce the arrival of our Caravan, for the entire season, this Saturday at 9:00 AM.

Any questions please call 765.965.0435.

Blue Skies!

Jaime

Jaime Praeter
Skydive Wayne County, Inc.
765.965.0435 PH
765.965.0436 FX
www.skydiverichmond.com