upndownshop

SkyFest 04 In Motion! Skydive Spaceland

Who plans on going this year? Last years was a kick ass event, do you have it in you to do it again? SkyFest is the largest event in Texas and the surrounding states three years running and our fourth year is even bigger and better. We are taking it to Skydive Spaceland. 300 jumpers register making over 2800 skydives. Hot air balloons, 2 Otters, and Az.Skyvan, possibly a helicopter. This event truly has something for everyone! This year will include the Texas state freefly record, men and women's. The infamous TeXXas Pink Patch dives (chance to jump with 19 women) the Women,s Texas State record for belly fliers, many prizes and much more. Don't forget about the worlds largest SCR ceremony saturday night. Pink Mafia will also be there to spice things up as well. The event is a fundraiser for a chance to win a skydiving scholarship through the JSSSF. Come and enjoy the best event in Texas and all for a great cause, YOU! For more info go to www.skyfestboogie.com

All you have to do is win the raffle to jump with these ladies. Even though my brother and I brought this skydive back 3 years ago we still don't have our Pink Patch. There has been a new twist added to the dive, but I can't tell you about it, the ladies will just have to show it to you on the plane. Good luck!!

I'll be there. Hey man, I'll video your next attempt at the SCSA... Already got mine, you know. A few hours after you left as I recall...;)

Skyfest is an effin blast.

Did my balloon jump at Skyfest.

The first SF I attended I got to watch an SCR ceremony. The second, I put my knees in the peas, (What was it... 25 cases of beer?) and this time, this time *I* get to pour... tap tap tap tap tap...

Yep. Good times.
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Any wingsuit flyers going to be attending. I would like people to flock with out of the skyvan How many wingsuits does Spaceland have on a regular weekend?

I will be there first light on Fri

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I'm going to be the LO for the Pink Patch dives this year. Really looking forward to all the fun:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey