bendywendy

MARCH 19 - 21 - SEBASTIAN BOOGIE

Ok, Sunnydee is already on board - who else is coming?

We've got PD coming with demos, Jari from BirdMan will be here with demos ready to turn you into 'one of them', the Pink Mafia sisters will be making new little PMS's, we've got DJ's for Saturday night, probably a band for Friday night (haven't got that one worked out all the way, yet).

Beach jumps, SkyVan, Hit & Chug.

We'll be adding stuff to it as we go along.

Oh yeah, BBQ on Saturday - Pizza on Friday.

Come out and play. Should we get fireworks again? I do so love an explosion!

Start a list - who's going to be there?

Bendywendy
Sunnydee

I'm definitely planning on coming and have already put the bug in a few friends' ears to come also. You can count on me to chip in money for the fireworks and jello shots again too. Save a slot for my tent! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

oh, I think this time the fireworks should be even bigger! I'll start collecting them now. We'll make oodles more jello shots and keep Giancarlo away from them.

Maybe we can make a dz.com tent for everyone. We can tell people who aren't already on the site that we're here to initiate new members. Tell them they have to do a jump with some of us and we get to give them their dz.com name. We could give them crazy names and see how many are foolish enough to actually use them. Alright, maybe not...

Hey girl...you know that I will be there, representin' the Mafia!!! After laying out a ton of kickass jumps with everyone, we're hoping to provide some great evening entertainment...Pink Mafia Style! ;) Send me a PM with your number so that we can chat about a few things! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

representing dz.com we have so far the following:

bendywendy
sunnydee
bubbles
jaybo
skybytch
skymamma
jceman
tlml
allisonjr
marks

:)

add msdeva

well deva.... you must hop in the car with me and jerry and ride down with us......

representing dz.com we have so far the following:

bendywendy
sunnydee
bubbles
jaybo
skybytch
skymamma
jceman
tlml
allisonjr
marks
msdeva
sdgregory (in his first dz.com boogie!) B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We've got a nice little list going but we need to expand............Come on people, did you not hear Beach Jumps, Explosions and Jello Shots?

I think I might have to just camp out for this party and save the hour drive to and fro :P

Who else is comin'?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

allisonjr
bendywendy
bubbles
jaybo
jceman
marks
melstarr ~ you can count me in too!
msdeva
sdgregory
skybytch
skymama
sunnydee123
tlml

okay ~ i had to pull a sunshine-post-move & put the names in alpha-order :P

oh joyous-love: i can't wait to meet up with my sisters! yaaaaaay! and we finally get to meet andrea* bendywendy, msdeva & sunnydee123: i love you girls so much! you are so awesome ~ i can't wait to play with you again^^^:)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

and we finally get to meet andrea* bendywendy, msdeva & sunnydee123: i love you girls so much! you are so awesome ~ i can't wait to play with you again^^^

I'm really looking forward to meeting you and Ali also! :)

I've already got my call into the Weather Goddess asking for a nice weekend...figured if I gave her enoug advance notice she could hook us up :P so we aren't dealing with rainand wind and I can finally jump with Katie again....

and The111, where ya been kid? Come back and play with us in Sebastian!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...