Airborne03

1st Annual Spring Break Boogie (Skydive Deland/Daytona Beach)!!!!

The club its hard to tell. We have anywhere from 20-70 people at a time. Its still early in the semester so not many people have paid their dues so we dont have an official number yet. As far as other people comming? I have no clue!?!?!

If you are comming? Let us know by replying to this so we can make sure we save you enough food and beer!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

Hey everyone...looks like this is the weekend for the boogie. Hope you are all ready to party. Remember night jumps are set for Friday night and possibly saturday. The helicopter will be here saturday and sunday and we will be giving away awesome prizes from Ouragan Suits, Performance Designs, Aerodyne and Relative Workshop.

Also bring your appetite! The perfect spot (the restaurant at deland) will be cooking some awesome meals for us both nights!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

make sure you come out and jump ours too. i believe they were charging what we were charging...35?

i also forgot that we booked some tunnel time saturday night from 12am-1am incase anyone wants it in orlando. let me know and I can get u the time. it would be 10 bucks a minute. u guys know the dril.

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

GREAT NEWS!!!

just got off the phone with awsome jennifer from relative workshop....they have given us a certificate for the weekend to give away...

35% off a Container
or 25% off options!

the prizes keep comming!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

just talked to PD...they will be out hopefully with some DEMOs as well and will have their tent set up. I believe the PD factory team will be there as the new canopy flight school at deland has just started. They will be offering courses all weekend long too!

I checked the weather...for you people up north coming down, you will be happy to know the weather lady said 86 on friday...cooling off to a high of 80 on sat and sunday;)

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

I've heard recently that registration for the boogie is $20, but if non-skydivers want to come and party, it's only $5 to partake in the food and drink. This is going to be great!!!!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astire ever did, only she did it backwards and in heels.

krys is right...its 20$ for the boogie...people have been asking me though if its $35 or $45 for the chopper. If you are registered for the boogie it is $35, if you are not, its $45. When you manifest, everyone will be manifested at $45 slots, but then we will refund $10 at the end of the boogie to your account for each jump you have done from the chopper.

the chopper is already out at deland so its gonna be here this weekend! boogie starts friday morning! cant wait!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez