CSpenceFLY

Dublin,Ga St. Patricks Boogie

The one that brings a tear to my eyes is Mike Powell's old Queen Air... love that loud old bitch, my first jump plane. Anyone know where it is now?
David

When it was sold I think it went to South America.If I had to guess I would say it made one trip back north and ended up in the water off the east coast.;)

The one that brings a tear to my eyes is Mike Powell's old Queen Air... love that loud old bitch, my first jump plane. Anyone know where it is now?
David

When it was sold I think it went to South America.If I had to guess I would say it made one trip back north and ended up in the water off the east coast.;)

talk about getting oil spots all over your rig when getting in the plane..... geese......but i have a love for that queen air. my first jump was done out of that plane..

i wish i could come to this event but i got to be in sabastion that weekend....

David

I remember that plane. I only jumped it once I think when the old Ellijay DZ was open years ago.

Will be at the Dublin boogie!

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah, you know what? The Party Wizard info is on a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know yet. All shall be revealed . . . ;)

Kelly

Are you going to enlighten us at the Dublin Boogie?Do you think you can hang with us?Cause you aint never seen a gathering like this before.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Chris

Cause you aint never seen a gathering like this before.

And it's in my backyard...literally.

B|WAHOOOOOOOB|

Dublin...the only place to be for St Patricks

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

OMG...this thing just keeps going and going. Now we have TV coverage ....WTF do they want to know that we can't show them first hand? We are going to talk to a fe balloon peeps the first w/e in March and hopefully talk one of them into coming back to play with us too.

This is going to be so much fun I can hardly stand it.

Anyone want me to open to pool for some polar bear swimming?:D:D:D:D

--
Hot Mama

This keeps getting better and better. Spent the day talking to some gear reps. OMG...you guys are going to be so excited and owe me so like in prison.B|

Think %s off, freebies, and food plus so much fun it should be illegal.

Go to the website....www.roamingdz.com and say you'll be there.

--
Hot Mama