allisonjr

11th Annual Mardi Gras Boogie in MOSS POINT, MS

Perhaps there has been a bit of confusion as to where the Pink Mafia will be for Mardi Gras and where the original boogie will be held... The Pink Mafia, along with some of the best freefly/RW organizers and an incredible fleet of aircraft will be present at the 11th Annual Mardi Gras boogie at Gold Coast Skydivers in Moss Point, MS. For more information on the boogie, please check the website @ www.goldcoastskydivers.com Hope to see you there!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Sweet Alli!! :)
I just wrote Mike Igo a long PM telling him how sad that I am that I cannot attend the Mardi Gras Boogie this year after all. $$$ issues, but I will keep trying until the end, I promise.

Even if I cannot make it to this boogie, which sounds like a BLAST, I will hopefully visit my PM sisters in Gold Coast on another occasion very soon. Alli, you all will be in my heart that weekend. Please just post many pics online and tell those who cannot attend all about it...so we can feel like we were there.

I look forward to seeing all the PM Boogie pics when they go up on your site, also, Alli! :)Love and miss you lots!
XOXOXO
ROSA

<-----offering a ride to pretty much anyone going to Moss Point from the Augusta, GA area or anywhere along the way (ATL, Auburn, Montgomery) if they are cool with travelling down on the morning of the 20th and not coming back until at least the evening of the 29th/morning of the 1st. I have room for three, plus all the crap you can carry. Help with gas.

PM me

No way, could it really be? What's up Chuck!?
It's been much too long.
I am going to hunt you down the minute I set foot in Moss Point, so get your party pants on and get ready to shake and bake like a mad man! :S
See you very, very soon my friend.

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Sweet Alli!! :)
I just wrote Mike Igo a long PM telling him how sad that I am that I cannot attend the Mardi Gras Boogie this year after all. $$$ issues, but I will keep trying until the end, I promise.

Even if I cannot make it to this boogie, which sounds like a BLAST, I will hopefully visit my PM sisters in Gold Coast on another occasion very soon. Alli, you all will be in my heart that weekend. Please just post many pics online and tell those who cannot attend all about it...so we can feel like we were there.

I look forward to seeing all the PM Boogie pics when they go up on your site, also, Alli! :)Love and miss you lots!
XOXOXO
ROSA

I just saw in another post Rosa will be there!!!!!!!!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M